You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

A much needed Break!

Phew! I am finally on a break, three days from now, I will join my new organisation. Before joining I decided to take a few days break and I am enjoying it so much.

It's lovely to break from your daily routine and have some time to yourselves. I am a terrible cook, so these days I tried my hand at cooking and I am glad that from "disaster" it has slowly turned into consumable dishes and I am enjoying that.

Take a break and enjoy a few days to yourselves, trust me, you will love it and it is totally worth it.
    Many people say that we need to keep little time for oneself. Everyone from a child to the senior most person need little time to relax. In this fast paced life, all are so busy that we often forget to take a day off for our self. To pamper yourself, to explore yourself, to review yourself.

Try taking a small break, as the writer have said, and I'm you will love it.

“Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius

It is good to see that you are taking a break and utilizing it to enjoy yourself as much as possible. It is "me time" i.e., the time in which you try to do things which you like and do not entertain other thoughts. The purpose of "me time" is to recharge the depleted batteries so that when you return to your work, you will be fully energized and rejuvenated.

Within three days, hope you try your hand on many more dishes and who knows you may master one of them. From disaster to consumable and from consumable to mouthwatering can be a big achievement for you.

A break from the busy schedule is always welcome and rejuvenates us for the further action plans in our life. For you it must be very relaxing as you are going to join a new organisation, a new environment and a new beginning of a career. All the best and achieve your goals and expected objectives in the new organisation.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Good. It is good that you are trying your hands on cooking. It is a change from the routine and definitely, you will enjoy it. Yes. When we switch from one job to another job it is good to have a gap of 7 or 10 days so that we have some time to relax without having any other works or responsibilities. During my career so far I shifted jobs five times. Every time when I have a change I used to take minimum of 10 days off and try to spend the days in a very relaxed mood.
    Even during our service also I think we should have at least a few minutes free time to do our interested works without having any interruptions. We can decide the duration based on our availability of time and other important activities.
    Cooking is good. I will also try a hand on cooking on Sundays. It is very difficult for convincing my wife for me to get into the kitchen. But once in a while somehow I will manage. I am a good cook. I can do good varieties of veg curries.

drrao
    always confident

We should remind ourselves to take a break for a few days once in 4-6 months, it need not be a full fledged holiday or a travel trip. It can just be un-winding at home, taking time to look at what has happened in the last few months, meeting people or just spending time with children at home. This not only helps us to re-charge, but also helps to unload some of the emotional burden and stress that we have been carrying around. Good luck on your new appointment.

A break is always welcome in our life as it is a change from the hectic monotony of workplace. For you the present break is like a bridge between your last organisation and the new organisation where you are going to join after a few days. It is also interesting to note that you have utilised this break for sharpening your culinary wits and in that you were successful also to some extent. I wish you all the best in your career and job satisfactin in your new organisation.
    Knowledge is power.

Weekends are the best time to have a break. We should not wait for long intervals to take a break. Enjoy the weekend by exploring around, or visiting friends. Picnics are the best way to relax yourself and your family after a tedious working week. Remember that it is not only the working member of the family who needs a break. The children who spend the whole week in the school too look forward for an outing. The housewife who cooks and works endlessly too needs a holiday.
    Definetely having a break at frequent intervals will keep one fresh and look forward to have a good start again .
    So look forward for each weekend to do something new . Make yourself and others happy too.

• Sign In to post your comments