You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

My heartfelt thanks to Timmy M.John and ISC!

Since I joined ISC in August 2017, I have been regular apart from a break of 6 months for personal commitments. I do not have an ad sense account. Whatever I had earned, I had left it with ISC. Last month, I needed some money for children's education. I submitted all my invoices that come up to Rs 20100. While ISC advises payments to be encashed regularly, Timmy M.John and the ISC team have been of immense help and have released all the money due to me in a matter of days. Hat's off this acknowledgment and prompt action. Thanks a lot.
    Sun may fail to rise, but Timmy John will never fail to pay our dues. I had been stating this since I joined ISC. This is a site that never keeps our balance in their account.
    No life without Sun

Thanks to Timmy Sir and his team for their continued efforts to keep track of everything related to the financial aspects. Yes, ISC is a very reputed website and never withhold payments of its members. ISC earned its reputation because of various reasons and paying its members promptly is also one such reason. The efforts of the members here in ISC never go in vain and you can rest assured that you will receive the payment for your contribution.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

ISC is very prompt in making the payments and I remember a post floated by Mr Natarajan in this regard that if a member wants to take money at a later stage in one go then what are the modalities of that especially for invoice raising point of view. Now the issue is resolved as per the full satisfaction of the member and all the ISCians definitely feel nice about it.

ISC has a high reputation in these respects and we must respect its reliabity and reciprocate with it by following the site guidelines and policies. The progress and well being of a site is the result of positive and constructive contributions by the members. Let us all make ISC an outstanding site among its competitors in the internet world.

Knowledge is power.

This is good news, Natarajan. Glad that your active association with ISC could be of help to you when needed. I remember your request in this thread. Now that the matter has been concluded as per your wish and to your satisfaction, I, personally, do feel proud to be part of this site. It is sort of a reassurance that one's earnings in ISC are always safe. In contrast, we do have members who are active here but are not bothered about any payments or recognition. Take this thread for instance. As it is said, 'each coin counts' and it is a fact.

I would like to highlight this thread, not because of the praise that has been showered on ISC, but because we need to understand the value of money, whatever pittance it may be. We deserve it if we have toiled, to whatever extent, for it.

'Chickens don't praise their own soup'. - Martinican

It is true. In ISC your money is more safer than the money in the bank.My case is an example for it. ISC announced Rs.300/- payment to me in 2007. I was not regular on those days. I even don't know how to take the money. From Jan 2017 I became regular here. Then I applied for that money and with in days I received that money into my account. The money involved may be small. But the management should be appreciated for this.
    I congratulate you for receiving the full money at a time and I hope you will continue your active participation on this site and continue to educate people like who are learning on this site. I wish all the best to you.

drrao
    always confident

Thanks for the kind responses. Saji Ganesh, Coming for a middle class family, my first starting salary was 1/4 of this amount I've received. I feel, money earned in an ethical manner and using our skills however small it may be is something we can be proud off, if nothing we should not dis-respect it.

Congratulations Natrajan, you are lucky that the admin have help you to get your money. I say lucky because not everyone is helped like you have been done.

Yes, money is important no matter how little it is. However, money should be received in ethical manner and from ethical people. That is more important than anything.

Natarajan,

Thanks for this post as it establishes the honesty and integrity of our admn.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

One more instance to cement the credibility of the site and the reason members have faith in Indiastudychanel.com.

The thread may be categorised under testimonials.

Anjana,

Please do not spoil this thread with unwarranted insinuations. For serious issues, including payments, kindly use the contact us page and clear the misunderstanding.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

It's great to know that you have received your whole amount when you need it. Thanks to our Admin. I also believe, that for every post the monetary benefit is not huge, but when accumulated, then it serves a great purpose. Sitting at home and earning, whatever is possible, is satisfying, especially when one wins a contest. It gives confidence, along with some money, which is appreciable. We all are writing here because we love to write by being within our comfort zone in our spare time, so we cannot expect much. A hike in income is good, but we can't complain, because it's we who have chosen it.
    shampasaid

Great to read this. I feel this website can not only be used for earning but also for effectively saving for future, like a piggy bank!

I am happy for you Natarajan that you could use your hard earned money when you needed the most. Yes, of course, ISC and Timmy Sir deserve appreciation for paying you every single hard earned penny that you deserved. It is a good post which will of course clear all the doubts of new members as well as of others who doubt the site's credibility.

It's always good to hear goods news & specifically when it's an appreciation from the members who had a good experience, which counts. It's offers faith & commitment from all those who are behind it. Keep up the good work.
    I am new & it is really an encouragement & inspiration. It gives an opportunity to give best which is of our interest & even earn from it.
    Thanks for the post.

“Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.