You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Creative Writing

Can i write in hindi

good day sir
    i have a question. can i use use hindi lang. for article writing
    No. Only English is the language is allowed . No other languages are accepted on this site. So you have to contribute in English only.
    drrao
    always confident

No..No..No..Mr Alok Kumar Singh. India Study Channel is purely an English channel. However, Hindi words can be used to explain things as necessary.

Your thread title "can i write in hindi" should have been written as 'Can I write in Hindi?'

Pronoun 'I' should always be written in capital 'I'
    The first letter of any language should be written in capital (Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil, French etc)

@ We all learn good English through our mistakes only.

No life without Sun

So far in ISC, facility for writing only in English language is there and hence we have to contribute our contents in that language only. In future if they expand and include other languages also for the submissions of articles etc then those having expertise in other languages will be benefitted.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

No...you cannot write articles in the Hindi language here. There are many other sites where you can write Hindi articles so search on Google for the same.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.