You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

School not added to ISC database

I tried to add a school named Kundan Vidya Mandir City Campus to ISC database on May 29, 2019. The post has not been reviewed by the editors till yet. As I am new to ISC, I don't know what is the time period for reviewing schools but I think it is long enough now to post this query. The link to the post is given below:
    KVM City Campus

Similarly, I had requested to become the campus ambassador for The University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Chandigarh around May 27, 2019, but I have not got any reply till now. Since I am new to ISC, can someone please tell me exactly what is the time period for reviewing such posts and requests?
    Rachit, both the issues are being looked into. Please wait for a response.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. -Aristotle

The school you have submitted has been approved and added to our database now.
    Your request for campus representation is being considered.

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. -Aristotle

Thank you very much sir.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.