Topic based monthly TOW contest for May' 19 on topic 'Choice' - (Winners)Life looks very simple but sometimes extremely complicated. It may throw you in every different direction and everyone would be in search of a happy ending. Same is the case with the topic– 'Choice' and it was extremely difficult to make a choice among the participants. We have 22 entries for this contest and thank you all for giving your best. Now, it's time to announce the winners of the TOW contest for the week 26th May – 1st Jun'19 on topic – 'Choice'.
And the Winner of the TOW is –
Vandana for the thread - Accepting life - not making it a choice
It is decided to award Special Prize to the following:
1. Sankalan Bhattacharya for the thread - When your choice is to be the copycat
2. Juana for her entry- Be wary of hatred, it shouldn't be a choice
3. Naveen Ramamurthy for his thread - When Life doesn't give a choice..
4. Reena Upadhya for her entry - My life, I choose you! You are my choice
The Consolation Prize goes to:
1. Neeru Bhatt for the thread - Choice of friends in our life
2. Vij for the thread - Sometimes the best Choice is having No Choice
3. Aditya Mohan for the thread - A choice at a lavish restaurant
The winner would be awarded 60 points and 60 c.c while the Special prize awardees would get 40 pts and 40 c.c each. The Consolation prize carries 30 pts and 30 c.c. All other entries will be given c.c based on the quality. Please join me to congratulate the winners.