You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

I have completed eight years in ISC, Thanks, ISCians.

I had joined Indiastudychannel on 19th June 2011. I had thus completed Eight years as a member of ISC.

Thanks dear members, WMs, Editorial team and all my readers.

I had to admit that because of my involvement and preoccupation on other matters, I could not be as active as before in ISC for the past few months. But I hope that in another few weeks, I may be able to be more active in ISC forum.

Once again thanks to you all.
    Congrats for your milestone. It's not that easy to be consistent on a particular site for 11 years. I have been here on this site from last 9 months and the journey has been fantastic till now.

Hope you achieve many more such milestones in future.

Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

You have completed eight years in ISC, which is a fantastic achievement. If you share some of your experiences as a member of the mentioned site, then it would be good. It will help members like me to learn a lot about the site, writing skills and awareness. Congratulations on your long and fruitful journey in ISC. May you enjoy many more years here!
    shampasaid

Hearty congratulations Venkiteswaran sir on having completed eight successful years with ISC! Hope the journey continues for a long time to come. You are one among the few who could create a niche as a contributor to this site with your mature and balanced views and opinions. You have always been a support and guide to newbies. I had come across many testimonials stating how your writings had influenced the members.

Hoping to see you back in the active arena soon. All the best sir!

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. -Aristotle

My hearty congratulations to you for completing eight years on this site. I feel members like you only made this site so valuable and your contributions helped the ISC to attain a special place in many areas. Your posts are inspirations to many people and persons like me learned many things from your posts. I hope you will contribute more and more for many more years and provide the advantage to the members to get more knowledge from your contributions. I wish and hope you will have a long, healthy and fruitful association with ISC which will be mutually beneficial and education to members. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations! You've had a good journey at ISC with quality contributions in various sections and given plenty of useful support & guidance along the way to many members. We hope you will continue with the same zeal as you cross more annual milestones with us.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations sir for achieving this feat. Though you have come a long way I believe this is still the beginning and you have many more feathers to add to your crown.

Eight years is a long and definitely a remarkable journey. It is easy to join a site or platform in the internet but what is important is to stay there for a considerable time and contribute in that site. You have performed that long journey smoothly and it is praiseworthy.

In my experience ISC is a site where if people join and stay for some time they feel attached to it. Another thing is that due to the good learning potential one can also improve the quality of ones writings significantly. This aspect of learning through contributing and in between reading others responses in the matter is the main strength of this site and as we are amid so many contributors our writings are affected by their ideas and presentations about various subjects and themes. Moreover the weekly, monthly and other contests attract us to participate to showcase our skills and win prizes. The thrill of winning a prize is always there and that is a factor which is always present in this site.

So, I congratulate you for completing eight years in this site and hope you will have many more such creative years here.

Knowledge is power.

Venkiteswaran,
    My very sincere and heartiest congratulations for completing eight good years at ISC. You are one of the best members of ISC. You are loved and liked by all. You are very cool. Your absence is always felt by members. Nice to know that you will be more active in the ISC forum after a few weeks. May God bless.

No life without Sun

Congratulations sir, for completing eight years on isc. You are an experienced member on this site and your contribution to various sections of it must be helpful to the members. I hope you continue contributing valuable information and guide members in improving writing skills. Keep up the good work, Sir, and continue to achieve many more milestones in the future.

Eight years is a huge span of victory. You are doing a great job though you have less time to contribute.
    Let your journey continue to meet more success. Happy to know that you will be more active in the near future. Thumbs up!

You deserve congratulations sir for your valuable contributions in the different forums and honestly speaking, I have enjoyed a lot by going through your contents especially the Ask Expert Sections and the contributions offered many valuable insights. Despite time - constraints your contributions has been quite remarkable reflecting your rich knowledge in the different areas. Wish you would like to continue with the similar zeal even in the upcoming times.

Congratulations sir on this unique milestone. Your presence makes a difference in the forum or ask the experts section. Wishing you the very best sir for further milestones at ISC.

I think to remain in a site for such a long period is commendable and only a few members might have achieved that here. Eight years is a long time and definitely such members will have enormous experience of this site and its modalities. It always sounds good when one says that one has completed so many years in this wonderful site.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations on completing 8 illustrious years with India Study Channel. I expect that in future you will contribute more regularly and we will be more benefitted from your wisdom.
    "Khamosh rahoon toh mushqil hai; Keh doon toh shiquayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But when I open up, they start complaining.)

Congratulations Sir for completing eight beautiful years in ISC family! I always like to read your threads and thread responses. To complete 8 years with the same zeal and interest is a big thing to celebrate as even if we work in a firm or a company, after completing 3-4 years, we start thinking like switching the company.
    Wish to see you celebrating many more years here!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

I thank you all for the kind words . Your encouraging words are really my charge boosters. I hope I will be able to spare more time to ISC, once my present responsibilities are satisfied.
    Thank you all ISCians!

I missed this one and late is better than ever.

Congratulations to you on successful completion of 8 long years with ISC and hope this journey would continue well with your enriched knowledge and experience. You are a down to earth personality as visible from your contributions and sure members are benefitted from your knowledge and wisdom. Your contribution in our AE section needs a special mention here. Your in depth knowledge and narrative approach makes the advice seeker satisfied to get his doubt resolved and you are the one of the 'Best Experts' that ISC ever had.

Regards,
    Jagdish

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    “Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.