You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award- May '19- Winner!

Sankalan Bhattacharya has been adjudged as the winner of the Star of the Month award for the month of May '19 for maintaining the consistency not only in his contributions but also in the quality of contents he posts in different sections. He has exhibited interest to improve himself and has been quite successful in his efforts. We did have some close contenders but when the different aspects were taken into consideration, we could not help but zero in on the winner.

The winner will get a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Friends, please join us in congratulating the winner.
    Heartiest congratulations to Sankalan Bhattachaya. Well done. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun

I'm happy to be here to congratulate Sankalan Bhattacharya. Keep up the good work.

Heartiest congratulations to Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya, the winner of the Star of the Month award for the month of May, 2019. I hope his feat shall inspire several new members like me to contribute more to this website and get more rewards. I also sincerely believe that this is just a beginning and Mr. Bhattacharya shall do much more and achieve many other awards and prizes in the days to come.

Heartiest congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for the award. Your active contribution on isc in the different section with quality work has always been helpful. Sir, keep it up and win more awards.
    It is definitely inspiring for all of us to keep actively contributing the quality work on different sections of ISC and win more awards.

Heartiest congratulations to Sankalan. His contribution to the site certainly deserves this award. Hope to see more such awards won by you in the future too.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

My heartiest congratulations to Sankalan for getting the award of Star of the Month. This month we have seen his name in many awards and as such, he deserves the Star of the Month award. I hope he will continue his good work and win many more such awards in the coming months. I wish him all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

My heartiest Congratulations to Mr.Sankalan Bhattacharya, as a winner of the star of the month award for the month of May 19. Well done, Sir. Your Contribution to ISC in the different section deserves the star of the month award. Keep it up and get more such awards and prizes in the Coming days. I wish you, "All the Best".

Congratulations Sankalan, for the Star of the month award. This is one of the most prestigious award and you really deserve it. Please continue your good work in ISC and I hope you will receive more and more such awards in future. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning Star of the Month award. This award gives motivation for others members to work hard to achieve this milestone. All the best, keep continuing your efforts and help others.

Well done and Congratulations Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya on being awarded the Star of the Month prize. Wishing you the very best.

Mr Sankalan Bhattacharya, accept my best wishes for the 'Star of the Month' award. Your participation level, as well as, success record, both look so promising. Hope you win many more prizes in future too!
    shampasaid

Congratulations to Mr Sankalan for this prestigious award of ISC. I hope you will keep contributing your good work here and will be getting more such prizes and rewards in future. I wish you all the best. Keep contributing.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations on a well-deserved award. Your posts exhibit a levelheadedness that is much required in the forum. I like the fact that you are vocal about things that you do not support and do not hesitate to voice your opinions and question other members. I appreciate this quality. It is important to raise our voices and make ourselves heard rather than remaining spineless, spectators.
    'A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak' - Micheal Garrett Marino

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. -Aristotle

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for getting the Star of the Month award for the month of May 2019. It is one of those awards which encourages members to contribute more at ISC. I wish the member to get more awards in the future like this.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the Star of the Month award for the month of May '19. Your contributions & consistency with the quality of posts in different sections are commendable. Keep up the good work.
    “Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius

Hearty congratulations Sankalan Bhattacharya! Continue with the same zeal with your quality contributions as you travel ahead.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the Star of the Month award- May '19.
    A deserving award. Continue with your quality contributions.

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya for being the winner of the Star of the month award for May month and for winning the cash credits of Rs. 500/-. Hope you win more prizes like this.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Thank you all. It's all because of you. Yes, all of you. Your response to my posts and appreciation is all that keeps me going. We all are contributing, learning and developing ourselves in different ways on this platform. It's really a nice platform to share our thoughts and when you give inputs to others' posts it means you are also thinking of it in your way. Sometimes, there may be some differences of opinion but that's very natural. Think of different issues and act on it. Share your thoughts with others. A little step from everyone in a coordinated way can do wonders.

All your thought-provoking contributions are an inspiration to others. Thank you ISC and thanks to all.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.