You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Today is world music day 2019

Today is celebrated as World music day of 2019. We all know that today is international yoga day. But many may not know that today is world music day.

The first ever music day was celebrated in 1982 in Paris as the Fête de la Musique. The World Music Day 2019 will be celebrated at 700 cities in various places across the globe. Countries like India China, Germany, Italy, Greece, Russia, Australia, Canada, the United States & many other countries are celebrating this music day.

Whenever we feel stressed or getting tired with our routine work or work pressures if we hear some good music, we feel relaxed. There is a saying that music will be enjoyed by children, animals and even snakes also.

I wish all the members of the ISC a happy music day today.
    Today is also International Yoga Day. We must not forget.
    "Khamosh rahoon toh mushqil hai; Keh doon toh shiquayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But when I open up, they start complaining.)

A good information by the author. When two important things fall on the same day it so happens that one of them goes in the background and I think same might have happened with the music day. Music, it is said, is the tonic for our life. It takes us in another world where only melody and tunes reside. Music is not only soothing for us but it is claimed that some music have curative properties. There are experiments which show that music enhances the efficiency of people in a workplace. Even animals to some extent are attracted by soothing music or notes. Let us celebrate music day today in addition to Yoga day.
    Knowledge is power.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.