You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 02nd to 08th June '19- Winner!

The winner of the Star of the Week award for the week 02nd to 08th June '19 is Rachit Bansal. As a new member, he is showing a lot of promise and we expect him to develop into a valuable contributor to this site. He has the potential to improve and has exhibited his varied interests by being active in different sections during his relatively short association with ISC.

The winner gets a cash reward of Rs 250/-

Friends, please join us to congratulate the Star of the Week!
    Congratulations to Mr. Rachit Bansal for winning the Star of the Week award for the week 2nd to 8th June. May this be just the beginning of many more feats that you will surely achieve in IndiaStudyChannel.

Congratulations to Rachit Bansal. Wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

Congratulations Rachit Bansal. All the best for your future journey. Keep it up.

Congratulations to Rachit for the award. Wish you best in all your future endeavours and keep contributing on ISC.

Congrats to Rachit Bansal. I wish he may get many such awards here in the future as well.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

Hearty congratulations Rachit, for this weekly award. As a new member, your contributions are acknowledged and hope you will keep the momentum of your writings in ISC and will be getting many such awards and prizes in future. All the best. Keep contributing.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations Rachit on being awarded the Star of the Week award. Wishing you a fruitful journey on ISC and many more rewards and recognition.
    'A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak' - Micheal Garrett Marino

My heartiest greetings to Rachit Bansal on being awarded the star of the week award. He deserves the award. I hope he will continue his good work and win many more such awards in the coming times. I wish him all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Heartiest congratulations to Rachit Bansal on getting the Star of the Week award. This is the beginning of your journey in ISC and as well said that - well begin is half done, I wish you all the success in your long journey in ISC.
    Knowledge is power.

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. -Aristotle

Thank you so much ISC for this award. I really could never imagine that I would be given this reward in such a short period. I am learning a lot from ISC and I am feeling great to be part of the ISC family.
    Thank you everyone.

My hearty congratulations to Rachit Bansal for getting the Star of the week award. I wish the winner of this award to contribute more content at ISC and get more rewards. All the best.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations Mr. Rachit and good going. You have tried your best and the award is an acknowledgement for the good work. Keep on posting.
    “Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius

Congratulations Rachit Bansal! Best wishes to continue onward and have more such rewarding and enriching experiences.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to Rachit Bansal, winner of the Star of the Week award- 02nd to 08th June '19.
    Best wishes for getting many more recognition and awards.

Hearty congratulations to Rachit Bansal for winning the Star of the week award for the week 2nd June to 8th June 2019 and for winning cash credits of Rs. 250/-. Best of luck.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to Mr. Rachit Bansal on winning the star of the week award. Welcome to ISC and wishing you the best for future awards.

Congratulations Rachit Bansal for being the Star of the Week. You have made valuable contributions to ISC and truly deserve this award. Keep up the good work and I am sure you are going to win many more awards in the coming days. I wish you all the best in all your future endeavours.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to Rachit Bansal for being adjudged as the Star of the Week. I wish you good luck in the future! Enjoy your journey on ISC, and keep on contributing well.
    shampasaid

Congratulations Rachit for becoming Star of the Week. It is the outcome of your valuable contributions at ISC and will definitely boost our energy and enthusiasm to contribute more and more here.
    Keep writing!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Thank you so much everyone. ISC is really a family.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.