You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Now I'm 8 years old son of ISC!

Happy to say that today I have turned 8 years old son of this wonderful platform! No doubt that this is equally a proud day for me to be a part of ISC.

From being a newly joined team member to (now) an ISC editor was a very happy and joyful journey for me. I learned a lot of new things from this website and from the fellow members.

Special thanks to all the members who have guided me directly and indirectly in working and earning.
    Completing 8 years is a commendable thing. I congratulate you for that milestone and wish you will remain an integral part of this wonderful platform for a much longer time. Being a part of an entity for a long time creates some hidden bonds which are a source of continuous joy in our life and I am happy to note that you have already reached that stage in ISC. You have used the world 'Son' in your post which depicts your respect and attachment for the site and I salute your sentiments in this regard I wish you a very fruitful career of creative contributions in this site. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Heartiest congratulations from Eight-year-old SuN of ISC to the Eight-year-old son of ISC.
    No life without Sun

Heartiest congratulations to you for successfully completing 8 years on this site. It's good to see such old members still being active on the site.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

Congratulations on completing eight years on are. It is a great achievement from joining as a new team member and then completing eight years, becoming an editor on this site.
    Staying so long on the site needs consistency and persistence. This is really a great achievement.

Congratulations on completing eight years on this platform. Hope you will be more regular in future.
    "Khamosh rahoon toh mushqil hai; Keh doon toh shiquayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But when I open up, they start complaining.)

Hearty congratulations Pramod on the successful completion of your eight years association with ISC! It is indeed a commendable achievement. Hope you will spare some more time for ISC in the coming days so that the new members benefit from your experience here. Looking forward to your continued association for many more years to come. All the best!
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. -Aristotle

Congratulations Sir on your long journey. It is always welcoming to hear such news & an encouragement for others to be associated with this knowledge sharing site which not only help you learn but also provide you income.
    “Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius

You have completed 8 years contributing in this site as a member and for some time as an editor. That is an impressive and remarkable journey. On this occasion of completing such a long time in this portal, I congratulate you and wish you all success in your future work in ISC.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

A duration of eight years is quite a long time. That you have continued to contribute to Indiastudychannel for such a long time period shows your diligence, perseverance, and above all, dedication. This is by no means an easy feat and your achievements will greatly inspire all the newcomers like me to set our own milestones and work towards that goal. I sincerely wish you many more fruitful years at this website so that you can add to your list of achievements and inspire us all at the same time.

I convey my heartfelt congratulations to you for completing 8 years on this site. It is a wonderful point to note that you are here from the last 8yers. You might have actively participated in all the sections and might have made very good contributions. I hope you will continue such good work for many more years in the future and help all the members to improve their knowledge through your valuable posts, I wish you all the best and hope and hope you will be here many
    drrao
    always confident

Happy eighth birthday in ISC!
    your journey from a new member to an editor is truly inspiring for all of us.
    Hope to see you celebrating many more birthday here!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congrats, Pramod! Happy to know you have had a long, fruitful journey at ISC and looking forward to sharing more such happy moments with you.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• Sign In to post your comments