You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What are the wishes you want to do in your life and its still pending?

What are the wishes you want to do in your life and are still pending? My wish is to earn good money without doing any job but I know it will not be fulfilled because we cannot earn without a job due to lack of money but its true you can survive without a job but not without work.

You can share your thoughts for this silly and funny question. I hope you will like this thread and will contribute from your heart . Thanks in Advance.
    Some of the wishes are :
    1. Tour many countries but still pending.
    2. Do Scuba diving.
    3. Fly in the pilots seat.
    4. Visit all the wonders of the world
    5. Watch a live FIFA world cup match.
    6. Have a rolex watch.
    7. Have a tete' e tete with mr. Tata.
    8. Visit the Presidential house.
    9. Visit NASA
    10. Write a book

Some can be achieved but as you mentioned, all these wishes are still pending.

“Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius

Everyone has wishes whether they are fulfilled or not. I have a wish to visit a hilly place where snowfall is happening. Though I have seen it in my childhood but now I want to experience it again. I do not know when I will get such an opportunity.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My wishes are,
    1, Want to become a CEO of a company.
    2. Do Business all across the world.
    3. Visit all the tourist places in the world.
    4. Own a Big Garden and spend leisure time in it.
    5. Want to own big farm land and do farming.
    6. To become a philanthropist and help others.

I hope these wishes are fulfill in the future.

An interesting and amusing post by the author. Wishing is nothing but imagining that we have achieved something. It is a pleasant feeling and one can make as much wishes as one wants. Wishing has nothing to do with our capability or affordability as it is something of conjecturing in its nature. Still we wish and we continue wishing.

I do not have many wishes but one for which I have a fancy since my childhood. I have seen it in my dreams also. It is related to writing. I always yearn for better and better writing and wish that one day I will be writing like those authors who have made firm imprint in the history of writing. It is only a wish and if I achieve it it will be removed from my wish list and become an achievement.

Knowledge is power.

I always wanted to have plenty of time which I could devote to myself but it's next to impossible because of the responsibilities of the family and time demanding job. From childhood, I was fascinated by the bungalows which they used to show in the movies having big gardens where I and family can sit and have a tea together but it seems to impossible because of the high rates of land in Delhi.

I always wanted to explore the world especially the places which are well known in history but that's also not possible because of the lack of time.

It looks as if everything I wished is linked with the time that's why now I wish if I could have enough time to spend on myself.

Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

1. During my studies, I was thinking of doing a PhD in any of the science subjects. Even though I got a seat in BE those days, I have not joined and went to B.Sc (Chemistry). I was successful in fulfilling my wish. I have done my PhD in chemistry from Andhra University with a CSIR fellowship.
    2. I had clarity regarding my profession. I want to be a CEO or a COO of a company. I have been gone above COO. I worked as Cheif Operating Officer and then I became a director in a company and I became and I was in that position for more than 9 years.
    3. From my childhood, I used to think of touring a lot. Luckily during my career so far I travelled throughout India and even around ten other countries. I am happy that I could get my wishes fulfilled.
    4. I am very happy whatever I could do and getting all my major wishes fulfilled.
    5. The last wish I have is to leave this world without struggling a lot and I should go very easily.

drrao
    always confident

All my wishes have been coming true. I don't want to list them here, but I had a diary where I would jot down all that I wanted from life. Some of my wishes, at that time, were just fantasies, there was no way of them coming true, but they all did. Some were really simple things others big dreams.

I once saw an episode of Oprah where someone said that if you want to achieve something write it down and it will happen. The whole show was about dreams becoming realities.

A word of caution to the author on his wish of wanting to become rich without doing any job. This wish is the easiest way to fall into a trap. Throughout history, anyone who has become rich without working for that money has become rich through fraudulent methods. When the dream is to become rich people grab any opportunity that comes their way. It becomes easy to fall to the lure of easy money, after all, it is a dream coming true.

'A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak' - Micheal Garrett Marino

As all of us know life is very short. Every person is like a passenger in a train. When our stop comes we need to get down and the train moves forward. Some times we forget that major portion of our life has already completed and when we look back many questions come to our mind. Whether we have achieved whatever we wanted?. It is very difficult question to answer by anyone.

Earning money and enjoyment is not the purpose of life. We have received lot from the society and the Country as a whole. We should also think what we can give back to the society and the Country so that people will remember us. Otherwise one fine day we disappear from this earth without anyone getting noticed.

"If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

Basically, I am from a technical family. My father wanted me to be an Engineer. But destiny did not make me. I became what I did not think about. I become what none of my family members aspired to become. With the blessings of my Lord I worship, I am leading a quite contented life. I am not greedy to possess money. I have visited many places of interest. I sailed on board ships. I flew in Aircraft and Helicopters. I drove enough on the roads with my good old Padmini.

I have no regrets in my life. I don't long for anything. There is nothing pending to feel or worry about.

No life without Sun

Some told me we need to finish all our wishes before death will be good and you die at the time of no wish remain then you will get moksha . Here many people have many wishes so better to take action to complete one by one and finish all wishes.

Do not take my answer on your heart its only my observation it may be true or may not be its depends upon you how do you think.

Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

Remember,
    God has given you something or everything to enjoy. If you don't make use of the opportunities and facilities provided to you, you are likely to be returned to earth to take another birth to enjoy/suffer your life. At the entrance to Heaven-Hell, you will be questioned by the authorities. The authority has your dossier where all your activities from birth to death has been recorded. They will interrogate you and ask for an explanation. If they are not satisfied, they will return you to earth to take a new birth to enjoy or suffer as per your record.

Beware and enjoy your life on earth.

No life without Sun

* To Travel Bali
    * To do Paragliding
    * To own a G Wagon
    * To have a peaceful life :')

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.