You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Competition Entries

Results of SuN's chain story writing contest

Dear Members,
    Firstly, I thank ISC Admin for turning my thread into a contest thread and allowing me to announce the winners and for sanctioning the cash awards. Special thanks to Editor Saji Ganesh.

The winners are:
    1. Shampa Sadhya
    2. Umang Shah
    3. Umesh

They are awarded Rs. 25 CC and 25 points each.

Neeraj receives Rs.10 CC and 10 points for his best start of the story, and Varghese gets Rs.10 CC and 10 points for the follow-up.

Members, Let us join to congratulate the prize winners of SuN's chain story writing contest.
    It is good to see my name in the list of winners in Sun's chain story contest. It was like an ebook only but the difference was we were allowed to write many times. This actually helped us to mould the story in our own way. Interestingly the authors had a common objective of making the story interesting and the end of story was done beautifully. I congratulate all the other winners also and hope we will have more such contests time to time to sharpen our writing skills.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to the winners and also to SuN and editors for bringing such a contest which was a true contest for every participant. The story kept on changing directions according to the writers and that itself was the main highlight of the contest.
    Special thanks to the jury members for considering me also.

“Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius

Congratulations to all the winners in this private contest which was made official after some time. Many new members participated and taken the story very nicely and my appreciation goes to all these new members who showed their talent very nicely in this contest. My congratulations to Sun for his successful conductance of the contest. It is for the first time I am seeing a contest announced by a member has been given such an encouragement and the author even allowed to select and decide on points and CC.
    Finally, I congratulate all the winners in the contest. I expect them to carry out their good work in the coming seasons also and get more and more awards and rewards. I wish them all the best.

drrao
    always confident

It was a very intresting contest. The story moved like a science fiction fantasy but later changed to a dream sequence. The authors did a good job. I congratulate all the winners of the contest. Let us have more chain stories in future.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

#SuN Thank you very much for coming up with the idea of a chain story writing competition. It was engrossing, and I enjoyed participating in the contest. Congratulations to all the other winners, and thank you for my award.
    shampasaid

That was a good contest but due to lack of idea and time, I could not participate in the same. Hope to see more contests like it. I will definitely participate in the next contests like this.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

Congratulations to all the winners and all the participants for becoming a part of a creative story. I like the start but then it resembled the story of Gulliver a bit. I tried to participate but was late as when I thought of submitting, the last chapter was already submitted. My bad luck!
    Such short time contests are good to engage on a regular basis.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all the winners of this chain-story writing contest!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

SuN,

Your story stitching contest was very well received by members particularly young members. The story was started as a science fiction fantasy but later turned its course somewhere! I congratulate all the participants.
    SuN proved himself once again that he is undisputable, one of the best contest organizers of this site. My congratulations!

• Sign In to post your comments