You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

One should be down to earth to rise in life

Whatever may be the height of the tree the strength of the tree depends on its roots and how deep they have gone into the earth. If the foundation is not strong you can't construct strong buildings.
    Whatever may be your qualification, your basics should be strong to have a better understanding of the subject.
    The more the height the tree wants to grow, the deeper the roots should go inside the earth.
    Same is the case for our lives also. Today you may be very big but you should not forget your fundamentals. So always try to be a down to earth person to get into higher positions in life.
    Being humble and behaving humanly will make you bigger in life.
    Being humble and simple is always a welcome note. It is difficult in today's world to lead a humble life. Many times we see that a humble or simple is taken for granted but it all depends on oneself to keep up to themself.
    We often want to live a humble life but due to people and circumstances tend to ignore it. For a happy living, humbleness will always help.

“Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius

A very good thought by the author. To be humble and down to the earth is a trait which is beneficial to the person himself. He need not to make unnecessary show offs in the society and can lead a simple life. I have seen some down to the earth people who are so happy and contented in their own ways and you feel very positive when you are in their company. We should learn to be down to the earth person as it is the key to a happy life.
    Knowledge is power.

Very good thought. One should not be egoistic and should be down to earth. People should not leave honesty and humanity even when they reach a higher level. I have seen people whose attitude changes once they go up in life. They become egoistic and don't think others anything.

They realise they are wrong once they stuck in a difficult situation and older friends help them to come out of that situation. Sometimes they don't realise it and live their egoistic life.

Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

Simplicity in life is always better. We should look real, instead of show off. Simplicity in life has many advantages.
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

Being down to the earth is a great quality and it gives the person much respect and honour. Being proud and doing show off may give a temporary attraction but in long run what matters in life is simplicity.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

A down to earth person has many admirers, on the other hand, a person with ego is often criticised. With the increase in wealth and status ego increases and many times ends up in frustration too.
    A humble person is always welcomed in society and rises in life too.
    It is not only in the society even personal relationships are estranged and marriages to are broken.
    I strongly agree with the author that simplicity is the virtue of life and leading a simple life will give raise to a quality living.

• Sign In to post your comments