You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

The Search Box is not working

Just now I was trying to search for some topics in ISC and entered the phrase/words in the search box. I found it is not working and returning a blank page. A screenshot is attached herewith for reference.
    Search box
    Requesting the admin to look into it and fix the problem at the earliest.
    It is working for me, I just tried it, a few minutes ago and after reading your post. Try changing the keywords in the search box - different combinations of words.
    'A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak' - Micheal Garrett Marino

I searched 'do we follow instructions' - the phrase that you searched for, and this is what showed up. Check attachment.
    'A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak' - Micheal Garrett Marino

Delete Attachment

I am really surprised. It is not working here. After your response, I tried with various keywords and phrases and the result is the same. It is showing a blank page, like the one I attached. Let's see the response of other members and if it's found it's working perfectly for others then I have to conclude it's a network related issue.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I too tried and I am able to get the result. I happen to read your thread and reply from Mrs. Juana and it is working fine. May be some network issue. Do wait for some time or restart your computer.
    “Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius

ISC-Search.docx

Delete Attachment

It is working. Don't click the search(lense) button. After entering the text, just press 'Enter' key. You will be taken to the right page.
    No life without Sun

I have tried just now. It is working. Just enter the search word and press the enter Key. Automatically the search results will be coming. Please try now once and verify.
    drrao
    always confident

Now it is working. Maybe it was some connection related issues which have been resolved. Thank you all for checking and confirming.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

In my case, the search box is working perfectly alright. Although, I earlier faced similar issues.
    "Khamosh rahoon toh mushqil hai; Keh doon toh shiquayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But when I open up, they start complaining.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.