You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 16th to 22nd June '19- Winner!

This member joined ISC in 2017 but started contributing only recently. And we must say that she has made a good start and has been able to make her presence felt in this short period. She has a penchant for writing and is able to express her views and ideas with notable clarity. We hope that she will explore her potential and keep contributing to various sections of ISC. Taking a cue from the quality of the contents she has posted during the period and the consistency she has been maintaining, it has been decided to declare Poulami as the winner of the Star of the Week award for the week 16th to 22nd June '19.

The winner will get a cash reward of Rs 250/-

Friends, please join me in congratulating the Star award winner!
    Congratulations Poulami for being selected as the SOW for 16 - 22 June 2019. As mentioned , keep up the good work and do contribute more. All the best.
    “Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius

Congratulations Poulami for this award -Star of the Week for 16 - 22 June 2019. May you receive many more such recognition in the future!
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulation Poulami for achieving this prestigious award. Yes, I read her articles. She has written them nicely and she surely deserves this award.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

Congratulations and keep up your good work in ISC. I wish you all the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations Poulami for the star of the week award. Keep up the good work ISC and may you win many more award in the future.

Congratulations to Poulami. Wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
    "If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words"
    Unknown

Hearty congratulations to Poulami for being the winner of the Star of the Week award for the week 16th to 22nd June 2019.
    Regards,
    Ramya

My hearty congratulations to Poulami for getting the Star of the week award for the week 16th to 22nd June 2019.
    I wish and hope that Polami will continue the good work and win many many more awards in the coming weeks. I wish all the best to Poulami.

drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to shining star of the week 16th to 22nd June, Poulami! Good contributions from you in your renewed association with ISC. Hope you continue in the same vein with consistent contributions.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

This is such a pleasant surprise! I am absolutely overwhelmed. I was checking out the Forum section to see whether there is any more prediction contest or the like ahead of tomorrow's cricket match between India and West Indies. Instead, I saw this thread and when I opened it out of curiosity, I must say I was pleasantly surprised to find my name. I sincerely thank Mr. Saji Ganesh for the announcement, and the entire IndiaStudyChannel Editors Team. I would also express my gratitude to the ISC administrators for creating such a wonderful platform in the first place where we can satisfy our writing cravings, get readers and recognition for our writings, and at the same time earn decent money from those posts. Thank you all. This will definitely inspire me contribute more content to this wonderful website.

Congratulation Poulami, wishing you many more such rewards from ISC for your contributions.

Congratulations for the star of the week award. Well done and keep it up.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. -Aristotle

Heartiest Congratulations to Poulami for getting the Star of the Week award on a very short period in ISC. Your Contribution to different Sections on ISC deserves the award. Keep on trying your best and win many more such awards in coming days.

Congratulations to Poulami on being selected as winner of Star of the Week award- 16th to 22nd June '19.

Congratulations Poulami on a well-deserved Star of the Week award. Wishing you a good run on ISC and many more awards and recognition.
    'A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak' - Micheal Garrett Marino

Congratulations Poulami for winning the Star of the Week award. You have really done well and truly deserve this award. Keep posting in various sections of ISC with zeal and I wish you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations Poulami for winning star of the week award.

Congratulations Poulami for winning the Star of the Week Award. Your contributions are really important for ISC.
    Good luck and keep winning awards!

• Sign In to post your comments