An easy way to form a government with no party to name.Why struggle with elections to elect a government by spending huge money. Here is a solution to try.
We have States> Districts > Talukas > Villages. - Major cities are divided into areas.
1. Let the village/ area conduct a local election to choose a leader. (This won't be expensive)
2. Let all the leaders selected from the villages/area elect a leader for their Taluk or the city.
3. Let all the Taluk leaders combine and elect a leader for their District.
4. Let all the District leaders combine and elect their State leaders (He/She will be CM of that state)
5. Let all the State CM's elect a National Leader who will be the PM. The state of the CM elected as PM will face the election to elect their new CM.
Let the PM select the Central Ministers from the District leaders in consultation with the CMs.
Let the CM of a state select the Ministers from the Taluk and Village/area leaders.
Such an election will not incur much expenditure, and the whole election process can be completed within a few days.
It may look funny and silly but is solid and valid. Your good comments on my proposal, please.