India at 2019 World Cup Cricket – MAP- 5: India vs West IndiesQuite possibly, the game tomorrow may be abandoned due to rain. We will pray the rain Gods will keep away even though clouds will hover over the stadium at Manchester. Will the wristy spins of bowlers from Team India uproot the stumps frequently of their opponents? Or will the Windies dominate with their batting power? Let's make our own interesting predictions -
MAP- 5: India vs West Indies
1. Which bowler from Team India will take the wicket of Chris Gayle?
2. When Team India bats, when will the first wicket fall?
(a) In the very first over; (b) in the second to the sixth over; (c) in the seventh to the tenth over; (d) only after the 10th over.
3. When West Indies bats, how many batsmen will get out due to a stumping?
4. How many sixes will be hit totally (combined of the two teams)?
(a) None; (b) one to four; (c) five; (d) more than five.
5. Which bowler will bowl the maximum maiden overs (both teams to be considered)?
Closing time: Midnight tonight (IST), 26th June 2019.
For those who have not participated earlier, check out MAP-1 to know how to participate in this fun cricket activity.