You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Will my dream come true at ISC?

Members,
    Yesterday, I saw a dream. In that dream, I could see Mr. K Mohan responding to one of my fun thread. I felt happy to see Mohan returning to the ISC family.

Members, Will my dream come true? Will Mohan join back and resume his membership?
    Resume his membership? He is still a member of the site. I think he is not interested to come and contribute to the site now. Let him take rest.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

There is a simple way. Ask this question directly to Mr. K. Mohan. You can get his phone number from Aditya Mohan or Dr. Rao and call him. He will definitely explain his position.
    "Khamosh rahoon toh mushqil hai; Keh doon toh shiquayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But when I open up, they start complaining.)

I had a talk with him long back. I asked him and he said that he is busy otherwise and he is not getting time for these activities. He told me whatever time he is having, he spending on some other sites and he is happy there. Recently I have not talked to him. I hope and wish that your dream should come true. Anyhow, we have to wait and see. Time only can answer your question correctly.
    No dream will come true without our efforts. So as suggested by Partha you can get his phone number from his son and directly talk to him and suggest him to come back.

drrao
    always confident

No. Sorry, I won't.
    It was only my dream. There is no need to call and compel an unwilling member who is enjoying his time in other sites. Let him enjoy if he feels the other site is better than this site. Let us not disturb him and make him BIG.

No life without Sun

Nice that members still remember K Mohan.

Out of sight, out of mind: is not fully valid at least in this case.

After all,
    World is full of choices. Each one chooses... individual or entities.

Dreams are the manifestations of our subconscious mind and they may come true or not. Sometimes we have intuitions based on our experience and correlations. They also may come true or not. All these indirect entities represent the memories of the person somewhere deep in our mind and that is the most important thing that we still remember him as a member or I will rather explicitly say a powerful member who was contributing continuously with a sustained pace and was the forum super contributor for a long time. Memories may fade but they emerge out suddenly by a small and simple stimulus. I thank the author to bring this post to Kindle his sweet memories in our minds.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

In other words, this forum post makes an earnest appeal to Mr. K Mohan to get back to his normal work and regular presence in ISC. He is one of the members whose use to wish all the members with his regular threads early in the morning and responds to all. Yes, he should break his silence.

Hope he would return to ISC fold at the earliest.

Regards,
    Jagdish

• Sign In to post your comments