You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Threads are jumping ahead without any response.

Dear ISC,
    Partha posted a thread " Like Father, Like Son(PartII). It has 10 responses. I posted my 9th and 10th response on 21 June. Now I could see the thread lying ahead of many threads posted afterwards. I feel that the thread has jumped ahead without any response posted today 26th June. How? It is a miracle.

ISC Admin, ME, Editors and Members, Please have a look at it.
    Just now I checked the thread. Yes, it's strange how it moved up. Last response was on 21st June on this thread. It's really a surprise, maybe an editor put some light on it.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

True. Just now I have also seen that. The last response is almost 5 days back. But it is at the top. probably somebody might have posted and later deleted. Or the author might have done some edits or some member edited his response.
    drrao
    always confident

There are no jumping threads. A spam response was posted and hence it came to the first page. The editor deleted the response but since the thread has not completed its run of ten days, it has been left open. Please avoid pointless threads.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.