You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards- May '19- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of May '19. These special awards are given to members who make consistent and notable contributions to particular sections during a month. The winners are-

Wizards-

Articles- Vandana

Forum- Krishnadas

Jobs- Ravi Shankar

Ask Expert- Juana

Super Contributors-

Photos- Ramakrishna Kambhampati

Updates- None.

The Wizards will receive a cash reward of Rs 250/- each and the Super Contributor gets Rs 100/-.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners!
    Congratulation to all the wizards. It's very pleasant to see the announcement of this award in the morning. Hope members get inspired by seeing this award.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

My heartiest congratulations to all the winners of Wizard and super contributor awards for the month of May 2019. They all deserve these awards. I wish and hope that they will continue their good work and win many more such prizes in the coming months and I wish all the best to them.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the winners of this award. Wish you all the best in the future. These awards and will to learn more keeps members intact to ISC. Keep up the good work!

Wizard and super contributor awards are given every month to the qualifying members and now the prizes are announced for May '19. I congratulate all the winners for their respective awards. Well done and keep it up.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Heartiest congratulations to all the winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards of different sections.

Congratulations to all the Wizard and Super Contributor Award winners in their respective sections. It really needs great dedication to work continuously for a time span and these awards show your consistency.
    All the best for your future!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Many congratulations to the Wizard and Super Contributor awardees. Well done. Pleased to find my name on the list. Thank you for choosing me for the honour. A big thank you to everyone posting congratulatory messages.
    'A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak' - Micheal Garrett Marino

Congratulations to all the winners for these prestigious monthly awards.
    Knowledge is power.

Many thanks for the award and the congratulations conveyed in the responses. Congratulations to all the other award winners. Keep up the good work!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to all the winners of the wizard and super contributors awards. Wishing you all the best for future awards.

Hearty congratulations to all the winners of Wizard and Super Contributor Awards. Wishing all the best for the future.
    Regards,
    Ramya

My hearty congratulations to all the Wizard and Super Contributor award winners. Good to see that the wizard awardees are selected in each of the major categories. I wish all the winners to get more rewards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all Wizards and Super Contributors for their great performance during last month. It is also noted that no Member has received award in the Updates section.
    "Khamosh rahoon toh mushqil hai; Keh doon toh shiquayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But when I open up, they start complaining.)

Congratulations to all the wizards and super contributors. Your contributions are the most valuable ones to IndiaStudyChannel.

My congratulations to all the Wizards and Super Contributors for May 19. You have made valuable contributions in the respective sections of ISC and truly deserve the awards. Very well done and keep it up.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to the winners of Wizard and Super Contributor awards- May '19.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. -Aristotle

Congrats to all the winners of wizard and super contributors awards.

Congratulations to all the winners of Wizard and Super Contributor awards of the Month of May 2019. All of your best contributions on ISC in different sections deserve these awards. Keep on Contributing to ISC in different sections and get more awards in the future.

Congratulation to all the members whose name are listed as wizards and contributors for the month of May. Keep up the good work and keep on posting good articles, threads, resources and information.

This prize will help all members to contribute more to ISC and see their names in the winning list.

“Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius

Congratulation to all those who are winners for the month of May-19, Vandana in the article section, forum section-Krishnadas, jobs section -Ravi Sankar, Ask Expert section- Juana. I am happy to see my name in Super contributors list in the photo section. This award will definitely encourage the members to contribute much more quality content at ISC.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.