You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 09th to 15th and 16th to 22nd June '19- Winners!

We are now announcing the Thread of the Week contest winners for the weeks 09th to 15th and 16th to 22nd June '19 together. We had a good number of threads and it was heartening to observe members coming up with threads on a variety of topics dealing with different subjects.

The winner of the TOW award for the week 09th to 15th June '19 is Monika Kushwaha for her intriguing thread Are we really spoiling the kids?.

The Special Prizes for the week goes to the following threads-
    The trouble is we think we have time by Neeru Bhatt

The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today by Umesh and

One should not have the fear of failure by Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao

The thread Grandpa, Me and the Splash by Neethu wins a Consolation Prize.

The winner of the TOW award for the week 16th to 22nd June is Shampa Sadhya for her thoughtful thread Every accused is not a culprit, they face false blames too

The Special Prizes for the week goes to-
    Sankalan Bhattacharya for the thread Are we basically lazy

Gouranga Kumar Basishta for his thread Integration of the North-East into the National Anthem and

Natarajan for the thread Becoming a prospective employee in the mid-forties

The winners will get a cash reward of Rs 60/- each and the Special Prize winners will be rewarded with Rs 40/- each. Neethu will receive Rs 30/- as the consolation prize reward.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners!
    I thank ISC for my award and at the same time congratulate all the winners getting awarded against these two TOWs. Keep on posting your good contributions in ISC. All the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My heartiest congratulations to all the award winners including special prize winners. I hope and wish that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more such awards in the coming weeks. I thank ISC for considering my thread also for a special prize.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the winners of the Thread of the Week award for the above mentioned two weeks. I did not know about this award before today. This will inspire me to make more contributions to the Forum Section and I hope I can see my name in the list some day.

Happy to see my name there and I congratulate all the other winners for their respective awards.
    Knowledge is power.

This seems to be a bumper day for awards! Congratulations to all the winners of both weeks for having their forum threads selected for prizes. It is hoped that members continue to post a variety of topics to keep our forum vibrant and buzzing.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My hearty congrats to all the winner members. Good to see the very good threads winning the prizes.
    No life without Sun

Glad to see my name, thanks to ISC. Congratulations to all the winners and the members for the unique threads that are thought provoking.

My hearty congratulations to Thread of the week winners of both the weeks. I also congratulate the Special prize winners of the two weeks. Wish everyone a good luck to get more rewards.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My congratulations to all the awardees of the TOW. We have seen a good number of thought-provoking threads during the past two weeks and my thanks to ISC for choosing my thread for an award. I wish all the winners very best and hope they will continue posting more such interesting threads in the coming days. My best wishes to all the other members too who keep contributing valuable threads and keep the forum section vibrant.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the winners of Thread of the Week contest - 09th to 15th and 16th to 22nd June '19.

The cash rewards and points to all the winners have been credited.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. -Aristotle

Congrats to all winners!

Congratulations to all the winners of TOW award and special prizes...

Congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the Week Contest awards during the past two weeks. Keep on contributing best threads in the forum and win many more awards in the coming weeks. Once again congratulations to all the special prize winners and consolation prize winner. All the best for all the winners.

Congratulations to all the prize winners of the TOW contest. Keep it up.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

Congratulations to all the winners of the TOW. Some of the threads initiated interesting, thought-provoking discussions and brought variety to the forum. Well done, everyone. May many more awards come your way.
    'A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak' - Micheal Garrett Marino

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.