You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Is it safe to use Entry app for exam preparation?

I have been using Entry android application to study for competitive exams. I got a call from them to pay amount to get complete tutorial.Is it safe to pay money and trustworthy?
    I have not heard about this neither read about it. You should be careful to pay money to such sites which call you and ask money. Until we verify the credentials we should not fall prey to them.

Anyway, there are many free apps for this purpose and you can first explore them before going for the paid ones. One such is Prep Guru - online mock test. You should visit the Google play store where generally reputed apps are available for download. When you search you will get many similar ones and you can check them one by one.

Knowledge is power.

There are many apps (online and offline) that are now available for competitive exams and even apps focusing on subject/sector wise. I don't think you need to pay to have access. Whether is it safe to pay or trustworthy would depend on the amount you have been asked to pay and the genuineness of the app developer. There are around 2000 fake apps on google play store, so please be careful especially if you being asked to enter card details rather than pay by paytm etc.

I think you need not to pay money and purchase. Many of them are fake and after paying money they will give access but nothing useful will be there. There are many free apps available and you can use them for studying. Majority of the app developers will take the money and will not make any useful contribution. Of course, there may be some genuine apps but we don't know how to distinguish the good and the bad. If it is a very small amount you can try but don't pay higher amounts. Be careful while giving the details while making the payments. First, try free apps and then think about payment apps.
    drrao
    always confident

Internet is a place full of fake things and frauds. So I will advise you to be alert and beware of that. There are many apps available in the reputed places like Google Play store and one can take advantage of that rather than going for an unknown thing.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• Sign In to post your comments