You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Request to remove restriction in jobs section

Respected Editor/ Webmaster,

Today I have got restricted to jobs section temporarily. Actually, I have posted few jobs from Eenadu Telugu newspaper. All those were deleted stating that contents from non-English news editions not allowed. I am posting content from those newspapers for many days. But today jobs from that newspaper got rejected. I think this rule was new and there was no announcement stating that. As I have done no mistake. I request to give back my permission to post in the jobs section. From now I don't post from non-Englis news editions.
    Ramya, the point has been put up to the editors concerned. Please wait for a response.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. -Aristotle

We do not approve job posts for which the contents taken from news editions or from any other source which are not in English as not all job section editors are familiar with regional languages verification of contents with the source provided in the job posts by members is absolutely necessary for authenticity of the job post this is not possible if the source is not in English.

You have taken the content for your job post from a Telugu news edition hence your posts were rejected further this is not the first time your job posts were rejected for this reason some of your job posts were also rejected few days back for the same reason unfortunately you did not made a follow up to know the status of such pending/deleted job posts.

Your job post restriction is due to rejection of 5 or more job posts in the last 5 days hence you may have to wait till that 5 day period is over.

Ok sir, I will wait till 5 day restriction period is over.
    Regards,
    Ramya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.