You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Requesting permission to post / update College Details

I would like to provide information / update information in college section as I am having experience in college. So please enable permission for me to post / edit content.
    V. Karthikeyan

The permission to submit updates to schools and colleges has been given now. Note that when you submit an update with fresh information or correct the information on the school/college page (such as contact phone numbers, email ID, etc) you could also give some good quality descriptive content of the school/college. It can be presented like an article, with HTML tags for h3 headings (such as infrastructure, activities, etc). This will enable you to earn good cash credits and not just points only, which would be the case if you were to give no descriptive content with the update. Naturally, the descriptive content should not be copied content from the official website or other sources.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Hi Vandana,

Thank you for the permission. I will keep your suggestion in my mind before posting any information.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.