India at 2019 World Cup Cricket – MAP- 6: India vs EnglandEngland has lost three games, while the Men in Blue remain unbeaten in this edition of the World Cup. Will Morgan play a captain's knock and rally his men? Will Team India continue their winning streak? While the Tricolor continues to be exuberantly waved in the stadium at Birmingham, amidst the cacophony of The Barmy Army, let's play our guessing game just as we've been doing from the start, with MAP-1…
MAP-6: India vs England
1. The winning team will score –
(a) between 150 to 200 runs; (b) 201 to 225 runs; (c) 226 to 250 runs; (d) more than 250 runs.
2. Which captain will score more than the other team's captain?
3. Which bowler will take the wicket of M.S. Dhoni?
4. Which bowler from Team India will take more than three wickets?
5. How many catches will be taken overall (considering both teams)?
(a) fewer than six; (b) six; (c) seven; (d) more than seven.
6. How many batsmen from Team India will score zero?
Closing time: Midnight tonight (IST), 29th June 2019.
[Note: the points and cc for MAP-5 will be credited soon.]