You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for May 2019

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of May 2019.

To view the Cash Credit details you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for May 2019.
    As usual, just now the revenue share bonus for the month of May 2019 are announced. I congratulate all the winners for their achievement and I hope they will continue their hard work and earn RSB during the next coming months. I am happy that I am also one among the members who got revenue share bonus for the month of May 2019. Thanks, ISC for the same.
    drrao
    always confident

I congratulate all the members who could make it to receive the revenue share bonus for the month of May'19. Please keep up your good work in ISC for receiving uninterrupted revenue share bonus every month in future also. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congrats to all the earners of ISC's Revenue Share Bonus for the month of May 2019.
    No life without Sun

Hearty congratulations to the members who received the RSB this month and those who have not received should not get disheartened and should try hard next time to get the revenue shares.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

Congratulations to all the people who have been awarded the revenue share bonus for the month of May 2019. I hope I can see my name in such a list someday and I am working towards that goal.

Another prompt announcement of the RSB. Wising all the members the best for finding their names on the RSB list for next month.

My thanks to Timmy Sir for the prompt announcement of the RSB and congratulations to all the members who have received their bonus. I am happy to find my name on the list and my best wishes to all others who couldn't make it this time. Don't worry, contribute enthusiastically in various sections of ISC on a regular basis and I am sure you will do it the next time.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hearty congratulations to all those who have received the Revenue Share Bonus for the month of May '19! Being active and consistent in your contributions is the key to ensuring a share in the monthly revenue bonus.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. -Aristotle

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their Revenue share bonus for the month of May 2019. I wish best of luck to all the members to get more bonus shares in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the members who have got a revenue share for the month of May 19. I wish you all the best and may you get many more awards and revenue shares for your valuable contribution.

Hearty congratulations to all the members of ISC who have got revenue share bonus for the month of May 2019. I too got revenue share this month. Thank you for announcing.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to all the members of ISC for getting Revenue Share Bonus for the Month of May 2019. I wish ISC members for future achievements and I hope they will continue their contribution to ISC and win many more bonuses. I also received the Revenue Share Bonus for this Month May. Thank you ISC.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.