You must Sign In to post a response.
Time to celebrate a dozen years of ISC!
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Celebrations today on ISC's 12th Birthday!

Each year we celebrate ISC's birthday on 1st July. Today the beautiful online entity is an exuberant 12-year old! So lets' cheer, celebrate and continue our camaraderie as we look forward to continuing our wonderful journey with our family here.

Let's not forget to yet again express our appreciation and gratitude to our Webmasters for giving us learning and earning experiences which are second to none in the virtual world. Keep up those quality contributions, those heart-warming testimonials juxtaposed with healthy critical appraisals, and the animated forum discussions in a very special homestay!

Happy Birthday, ISCians!

On this special occasion, requesting ISCians to get in touch with our co-members who have stayed away and invite them to return home.
    Hearty congratulations to the Webmasters, all the members and all those who are associated with this beautiful site! As ISC steps into the teen, let it be our endeavour to ensure that we contribute further to the growth and well being of this site in the best possible way. ISC has come a long way since its inception and I take this opportunity to thank one and all, active and non-active, who have, in one way or the other, contributed to the growth of this site and has helped in developing the quality of ISC as an educational site. Happy Birthday and many more Happy returns of the day ISC!
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. -Aristotle

Congratulation to each and every ISCians on the 12th birthday.

On this occasion, I would like to thank all the background workers and co-workers like the Webmaster, administrations, Moderators, Editors, Designers, google Adsense and all the contributors for making every effort to keep ISC in the top league.

It takes time and hard work to maintain the site and also to keep up to the much needed content of the time. I would like to thank all the members for their sociability.

Would like to conclude with the famous bollywood song, from the movie " Farz" and sung by Mohammed Rafi.

"Baar Baar Din Yeh Aaye, Baar Baar Dil Ye Gaaye
    Tum Jiyo Hazaaron Saal, Ye Meri Aarzu Hai
    Happy Birthday To You – 2
    Happy Birthday To You, ISC , Happy Birthday To You".

“Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius

Congratulations to the webmaster, editors, members and supporting staff in ISC on this happy occasion. Completing more and more years is an indication of the growth and success of an organisation and we all feel happy about it. I wish ISC to progress further and become the best platform for not only for the experienced writers but also for the beginners. This site has immense opportunities for the budding writers and many members have taken advantage of it. Let us all try to contribute in our own little ways for the progress of this wonderful site which is indirectly linked to improvement in our knowledge and writing skills. All the best and long live ISC.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Happy Birthday ISC. I congratulate webmasters, editors, moderators and members of the site on this day. I am fortunate that I am associated with this site and wish this site grows with the time but for that, we need to contribute with the quality content. I wish more and more people associate with this site and make this site more profitable.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

Congratulations to ISC on its 12th birthday. I wish many many more happy returns of the day. Once it is in the 13th year, teenage started. This age very crucial in once life and the progress made these years will form the base for the entire life period. I wish that all the stakeholders will conduct this site in such a way that the site will become the best one for all the people who want to travel in a similar line.
    I hope the site will reach new heights during this year with more members coming in, contributing their knowledge to make the site a memorable one forever. I thank all concerned for their efforts in keeping this site as the best site in education sites.

drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to ISC on its birthday. I wish ISC many decades of useful and leading existence in the web arena.
    Grateful greetings and congratulations to its founders and Web Masters.
    Congratulations to the editorial team and its consistent members, all members at any time and contributors and back office personnel for keeping the flag high.
    Feeling proud to be a member of ISC. Hope continuing long association for coming years.

Happy Birthday ISC,
    Wishing you a long journey ahead and may you be celebrating an ecstatic and brilliant completion of a 100 years in the future.

Live life Kingsize!

Happy birthday to ISC. Twelve years is a great achievement in this competitive digital world. Wishing ISC the very best for many more birthdays.

Congratulations to the webmaster and all other people who work with ISC to keep it ever shining and glittering for the members and provides us an opportunity to learn and earn by contributing to a different section on ISC. Completing 12 years is an amazing journey and see the number of members who joined, left, some still on ISC and even those who will be join in the future is all due to the great platform that ISC provide us all to learn and earn in a wonderful manner. Let's take a pledge that we members contribute in whatever way possible to this site which helps us to learn new things and improve our writing skills. Once again I congratulate webmaster for completing 12 years and providing us the opportunity to learn and earn.

Internet is full of educational and knowledge sharing sites and frankly speaking there is stiff competition among them. In this scenario, ISC is able to carve out its place in that crowd and gradually coming up with time. Completing 12 years is a great milestone and I hope it will go on celebrating its birthdays in the coming times.

ISC is being managed by a good team of the editors and they are always guiding the members in times of confusions and conflicts and as per my experience they are capable of resolving our doubts and apprehensions whenever we pose it to them. I also earnestly feel that as a member it is my duty to contribute quality and authentic content so that the site is visited by more and more people and we are also benefitted by that indirectly. Frankly speaking the quality of the members plays a great role in progress and prosperity of a site.

On this occasion I wholeheartedly congratulate the ISC management, editors, members and supporting staff for their contributions and wish that they will continue their good work in future also. Happy birthday and long live ISC.

Knowledge is power.

Happy Birthday, ISC.

ISC started it's journey 12 years ago and there's no looking back after that. My thanks to everyone associated with ISC. It's because of all the hard work of the Webmasters, Admin, Editors and Members that this has become a wonderful site. The camaraderie and cooperation from all are helping us tremendously to learn many things and also to earn. ISC is that platform where we can show our creativity and also function as our guiding light. I wish ISC a long journey ahead and am sure that it will remain the most trusted one among the students and the netizens for the quality and variety of its contents.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Happy Birthday to ISC 12th birthday on July 1, 2019. I thank all the contributors of Webmaster, Editors, administrations, Members, Google Adsense for their best contributions helping ISC to celebrate 12th ISC birthday with great achievements. Also thankful to the ISC management.

Happy Birthday, ISC.
    Glad to see ISC as a 12-year-old with a maturity of 21 years young. I feel proud of being an ISCian under the WebMasters Jose, Tony, Timmy, and Managing Editor Vandana. Long live ISC and ISCian.
    Happy Birthday, ISC.

No life without Sun

Many congratulations to ISC on its birthday. I feel proud of being a member of this family and I enjoyed learning and earning here.
    Congratulations to all the webmasters, and a team of editors who are working to keep it growing and growing.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Happy Birthday, IndiaStudyChannel. Though I am a relatively new member in this website, I must say I am already in love with it. The work culture, the homely ambiance, and the relationship between members, editors, and administrators are quite exceptional. I wish ISC several years of glorious journey ahead and I am looking forward to be a part of that journey myself.

Many congratulations to the Webmasters on ISC's 12th Anniversary. May the fame and success continue and may ISC continue to grow and reach great heights.

Anniversary wishes also go out to those who are directly and indirectly involved in running the show. Each one of you has contributed to ISC's rise. So, you can take a well-deserved bow.

Once again, Happy Anniversary!

'A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak' - Micheal Garrett Marino

Congratulations ISC! It's a delight to know that I share my birth month with ISC and that makes so happy. I wish ISC greater success and popularity among every Indian. I also pray that may ISC reach everyone with the vision with which it was born.

Kudos to everyone who worked and contributed to the rise of ISC. It's because of your hard work, ISC is where it is now.

Congratulations to ISC and all those who are associated with its journey in the web world for the last 12 years and wish ISC a bright future ahead. Happy to share my part for the last six years with this esteemed site and hope I can contribute in future much more than the earlier part. Belated Happy Birthday wishes to ISC!
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Hearty Congratulations to all the ISCians on ISC's successful journey. Belated Happy Birthday to a wonderful website named India Study Channel!
    shampasaid

First and foremost, Congratulations to ISC itself who in its own form a platform to earn and learn. My heartfelt congratulations to ISC webmasters including Tony Sir, editororial team and all the members for making ISC where it is now today. The revenue sharing feature of this site is best and it has restored the faith of many online earning lovers. It has provided us a way to learn new things, earn enough money on which we can rely if one invest very good time here.

I have written and dedicated a complete article on my stay at ISC which is a highlight of my experience and what ISC is all about. Read it and get insight of this wonderful website and its capabilities to make someone earn more than 1 lacs.

Thank you ISC.

Dr. Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.