You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

June 2019 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the June 2019 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits' section.
    Many congratulations to all those who have received the cash payment for the month of June '19! Glad that I could make it to the list this time.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. -Aristotle

Hearty congrats to all my fellow ISCians receiving the payment for the month of June 2019. Very Many Thanks to WM Timmy M John for announcing the monthly payment in time as usual. I have filled in the invoice format and submitted today.
    No life without Sun

Hearty congratulations to all the members who received cash payment for the month of June 2019. Thanks to Web Master for the same. My name is also there in the list and I thank ISC for the same..
    drrao
    always confident

Thanks for promptly announcing of the monthly cash payments. I am happy as my name is also reflecting and I congratulate all the members who have made it this month. Keep contributing in ISC and all the best.
    Knowledge is power.

I have also got a cash payment for the month of June 2019 and I congratulate all the members who have also got a cash payment for the same period. Well done and keep it up.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

I am happy to see my name in the list and congratulate others also who have received the payment this month.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

This is my first payment from ISC. I am so thankful to IndiaStudyChannel. ISC is really great.

My thanks to Timmy Sir for the prompt announcement of the cash payment and congratulations to all who have received their payments. I am happy to find my name on the list. Well done, members and keep up the good work. Your valuable contributions to different sections in ISC is enriching us as well as the website and helping it to earn more revenues.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to the Members whose name has been included in the most coveted list. After a long long time, I am not included in this list.
    "Khamosh rahoon toh mushqil hai; Keh doon toh shiquayat hoti hain" (It is difficult to remain silent; But when I open up, they start complaining.)

Congratulations to all the members who got listed for payment. For many months, due to my inconsistency, my name is not there in the list but now I am trying to get back the track.
    It is really difficult to quit ISC not matter what the circumstances are!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Thanks again for the prompt payment announcements by Mr. Timmy M John. Congratulations for all the members and wishing the best for the rest to find themselves in the next list.

Thank you sir for announcing the payment. I am glad to see my name in the list. I have duly filled the invoice and have uploaded the same. I am extremely excited to receive the payment as this is going to be my first earning from ISC.

Hearty congratulations to all the members and editors of ISC who have received their payment for the month of June 2019. Thank you for announcing payment for me too.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulation to all who found their name in the list and for others, better luck next time. It is always pleasing to see your name when its a matter of money. ISC has always help its members to give their best. Thanks for the consideration and hoping to be active and provide my best to the site.
    “Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payment for the month of June 2019. It is good to see a number of members have got the payment. I wish everyone to get more payments from ISC.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the members of ISC for getting Cash Payment for June 2019. I also received the Cash Payment. I wish ISC members for future achievements and they will continue their best contribution to ISC and win many more Cash credits. Thank you for announcing.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.