You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Provide me edit button or edit it yourself

ISC,
    I have committed a typo in Anjana's this thread . Response #669047. I have misspelled the word 'naked' as 'nacked'. Since the edit button is not available to me in that thread, I am unable to correct that word. I raised a thread about the non-availability of the edit button in few threads.

You are requested to provide me the edit button to edit that word, else ISC editor may correct that word as feasible to ISC.
    There are some thread where we don't find the "edit" button. May be because of the forum rule but editing button should be allowed in all post except competition, so as to correct the mistake before everyone notice it.

The admin need to look into the mater ASAP.

“Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius

Sun, you had posted this problem recently and has been responded to. Please avoid persisting on the same point because our limitation and requirement has already been conveyed to you. Since the edit feature is not available only in some threads and the action is subject to review, you are requested to post another response, if need be, mentioning the correction required in such cases.

Please note that the correction in the thread under reference has been made as a one time measure.

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. -Aristotle

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.