India at 2019 World Cup Cricket – MAP- 8: India vs Sri LankaThe Men in Blue head into the last game of the knockout stage at the 2019 World Cup Cricket against Sri Lanka. The latter team has not done too well but would look to end their campaign on a high. Will there be more changes in the team for India, to allow those who have not played so far to get an opportunity to make a mark? While the team's management once again ponders over the right combinations for spot numbers four to six in the batting list, let's participate in our final MAP of the knockout stage.
MAP-8: India vs Sri Lanka - simple queries to predict, to be answered simply with a Yes or No!
1. Will Rohit Sharma hit another century?
2. Will the team batting first score over 300 runs?
3. Will Lasith Malinga take more than three wickets?
4. Will Mohammed Shami take more than three wickets?
5. Will the captain of the Sri Lanka team score more than 50 runs?
6. Will the team bowling first take all the 10 wickets of their opponents?
Closing time: Midnight tonight (IST), 5th July 2019.
While the same reward points and cc will apply as it was right from the start, with the first MAP, you can expect some fresh surprizes for the semi-finals' MAPs and the final as well!