You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Certification issue in misteken father name

My 12 th and degree cirtificate has my father name spelling mistake .
    Is there any problem for govt and bank job verification time
    Mruthynjaya swamy is correct but mistake is in 12 th and degree mountunjaswamy ...
    Thts y ....
    Is there any problem sir
    My 12 th and degree cirtificate has my father name spelling mistake .
    Is there any problem for govt and bank job verification time
    Mruthynjaya swamy is correct but mistake is in 12 th and degree mountunjaswamy ...
    Thts y ....
    Is there any problem sir
    It is better you get them corrected as early as possible. Otherwise, there will be some problem when they go for certificate verification.
    For getting corrected in your 12th certificate you have to apply to CBSE through the school you have studied. You have to attach an attested copy of your 10th certificate as a proof to your father's correct name. The school authorities will send to the board and they will give you back your certificate after correcting it.
    For correction in degree certificate, you have to apply to the university from which you got your graduation degree. You can apply for the correction online for some universities and some you have to apply physically. Here also you have to attach an attested copy of your 10th certificate for their reference. They will correct it and give the corrected certificate
    Alternatively, you have to go for an affidavit. For this, you can contact a good known lawyer in your area and he will let you know the process to be adopted for the same.

drrao
    always confident

Thanks For Sharing his nice post.
    https://phoenixbinarysystem.com/

When you ask a question please do not repeat it as it becomes clumsy and creates confusion. We should avoid haphazardness in our work. Many mistakes happen in the documents because of this attitude of the persons who are dealing in the offices for preparing mark sheets or certificates and often such mistakes occur in them. Keep yourself in their place and see how it matters.

Anyway, you have to request your school or college or university to get these certificates corrected. You may have to deposit some fee to get that done. If this is an old issue they might refuse to do it due to time bar issues and in that case you have to approach a lawyer who can prepare a legal affidavit giving all the details of these mistakes in the certificate and degrees and this affidavit is to be signed by you in presence of a magistrate or authorised notary public who will also counter sign it under his seal. All the document copies will have to be affixed with this affidavit and then you keep it with you at the time of document verification so that the correct name of your father is registered there.

Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments