You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Permission to post in 'Learn English' section

I am not able to submit any English resource in the 'Learn English' section of ISC as I do not have the required permissions. I request the editors to provide me the required submissions.
    Secondly, I had put forward a request in this forum to grant me the permissions to add courses to ISC database but to my surprise, none of the editors of ISC even cared to reply to my request.
    Rachit,

The Learn English section is no longer active. The section retired many years ago. You can convert the content into an article and post it in the Article Section.

'A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak' - Micheal Garrett Marino

Juana is right. The Learn English section is no longer active. You may please refer to this thread on restrictions and permissions for details.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. -Aristotle

Thank you, Juana and Saji Ganesh for solving my query.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.