ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 - Part 2As we are in the second stage of the Cricket world cup 2019, I am starting the continuation of the thread started by me for the round robin stage. We all now know the four top teams who are qualified for the semi-finals.
The top 4 teams qualified in the ascending orders are:
1. INDIA with 15 points [Won-7, Lost-1,Drew - 1]
2. Australia with 14 points [Won-7, lost - 2]
3. England with 12 points [Won - 6, Lost - 3]
4. New Zealand with 11 points [Won-5, Lost - 3, Drew - 1]
In this world cup, many records have been made, these are :
1. Rohit Sharma(Ind) with 5 centuries in a single world cup equalled the maximum number of centuries with Sachin Tendulkar of total 6 centuries in world cups.
2. Mitchell Starc has topped the wicket-takers with 26 wickets and also equalled the maximum wicket with former Australian bowler Glen McGrath with 26 wickets in the world cup.
Now we are heading towards the semi-finals of the world cup from Tuesday.
1. Match 1.
Teams - India vs New Zealand on Tuesday, 9th July 2019
Ground - Old Trafford
2. Match 2.
Team - Australia vs England
Ground - Edgbaston
Now members can post your reviews for the upcoming matches, predictions, your favourite team, your favourite players and the one who according to you will contribute for their team, etc.