India at the 2019 Cricket World Cup - SF MAP-1The Black Caps defeated the Men in Blue in a warm-up game before the start of the 2019 Cricket World Cup. Unfazed, the latter showed their mettle by winning all but one of their matches in the main tournament. However, their match against New Zealand was washed out. Now they get the chance to show that the warm-up game was a mere blip in their semi-final game. It's time, then, for us here to make some interesting predictions for the first semifinal (SF MAP-1).
What's new: Unlike for the previous MAPs of the knock-out stage, there are some new aspects. Firstly, when making a prediction, you need to consider both the teams. Secondly, it won't be a simple yes/no-type or having to make a selection from three or more given options. You have to give the specific names of players. Do not say Team India or New Zealand. So it is advisable to look up the squads, read the prediction to be made very carefully and then submit your list. Don't make haste! Thirdly, every participant will get 1 point and 1 cc for each accurate prediction. It does not matter if you submit your response first or last. Also, every participant who gets all the predictions accurately will get 10 points and 10 cc.
The rules are the same: Only one response per member; list only the predictions; do not change your predictions once you submit.
SF MAP-1: India vs New Zealand
1. Name the Captain who will lead his team on to the ground to field first.
2. Name the Vice-Captain who will make fewer runs than his counterpart.
3. Name the batsman who will score the highest number of sixes.
4. Name the wicket-keeper who will take more catches than his counterpart. (note: here only you need not give a name and can give 'none' as the answer if you think neither will take any catches).
5. Name the bowler who will take the wicket of the fourth batsman of Team India.
6. Name the bowler who will take the wicket of the third batsman of the Black Caps.
7. Name the bowler who will give away the most runs.
8. Name the player who will win the man-of-the-match award.
Closing time: Midnight tonight (IST), 8th July 2019.