You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Good Evening India Study Channel. Greetings to members

Yes after a long time I am appearing here. Why because Vandana called me personally to forget past and proceed with new vigour. That touched my heart. So on Oct 4th 2018 I left the site and back again today. If any changes of rules, any new addition of policies please do inform me. I am already busy with TOI and I shall try to dedicate time here too.
    Mohan, Mohan, Mohan
    Very recently I dreamt Mohan returning to ISC
    And I posted a thread about my dream about Mohan
    OMG! My dream came true.
    Welcome back Mohan,

No life without Sun

Welcome back Mohan. Your absence has been felt by all members and Sun missed you a lot. He is expecting you back soon and his dream has come true. I hope you will be here for long time and share your good thoughts and experiences to all the members. As far as I know there are no much changes in the rules and regulations of the site. I wish you all the best and expect you to take lead position in Forum section once again shortly.
    drrao
    always confident

Mohan,
    My sincere request to my fellow ISCian. After resuming your duties at ISC, please practice utmost patience and tolerance, and never ever try to leave ISC at any cost for any cause. We missed you a lot. A shining forum superstar of ISC was missing for many months.

No life without Sun

Welcome back, Mohan. Hope to see you participate in the forum, as actively, as you did in the past. It is good to have you back. You were truly missed; especially your early morning posts. Good luck on your second innings.
    'A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak' - Micheal Garrett Marino

Welcome back and it is good that you have prudently considered your coming back to your favourite site. We had been habitual of seeing your name in the super star list of forum section for a long time and wish you to attain same place soon with your consistent writing in this particular section. Your grip on many subjects especially the contemporary political and social issues were well received in ISC and incidentally I am not seeing Aditya for quite some time probably he is too busy with his studies. Hope he also joins us time to time when he gets some spare time. I also fully agree that studies are to be given priority over hobby writing or blogging.

So wishing you good luck and hope you stay longer than your last participation and we will have a healthy interaction on myriads of subjects and topics.

Knowledge is power.

Welcome back to the site.

Though I have not seen you here on the forum sections as you might have left the site when I joined it.

Hope to see you more often on the site now onwards.

Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

Dear sir welcome back.

Welcome back Mohan sir, ISC missed you a lot and your forum posts. It is a good gesture from ISC management to bring back in esteemed members to this site. Hope you will start contributing at ISC with regular posts.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Welcome back Mr.Mohan. Hope you would regain your position in the Forum as superstar very soon. In this context, I appreciate Madam Vandana for her efforts to bring back to the fold of ISC all the good contributors who are missing in action. Thus she is acting as a bonding factor for the growth of ISC. Well done ME Vandana!
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Thanks for those felicitation and welcome back messages. I am adjusting my time to be here.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Welcome back Mohan! Nice to see you back in action here. Your decision to reverse your earlier decision, for whatever reason, is positive and we are glad to have you back.

As Jagdish has said, it is nice to see that the consistent efforts by our ME to bring back old stalwarts, who are inactive, to the ISC fold is bringing in results and she needs to be appreciated for the same. Hope some more older members too would adjust their busy schedule and find some valuable time for ISC.

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. -Aristotle

Yes, Saji, I was really impressed by her phone call and that shows her total dedication towards the site and interest to bring in all like-minded persons to this forum.
    K Mohan

Welcome back Mohan Ji!
    So….. we can expect early morning bombardment of threads in this forum. Generally, military strikes are taking place during early hours!
    Let early morning strikes energize everybody in this forum!

Neeraj your response engaged me into laughter. Come on do not compare, military strikes with my posts.
    K Mohan

Welcome back K Mohan Sir.
    You were and are truely an inspiration for all those who are dedicated to ISC and its aim towards knowledge sharing.
    Hope more contribution from you.

Dr. Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

Welcome back Mr. Mohan, we are so happy to have you back here in ISC. You were indeed greatly missed by all. We are looking forward to all your post and responses.

When I saw the site in the Morning your name appears as I thought that is an old thread as somebody responded but you are up and running... It's very good news and a very warm welcome(ISC Forum Boss is Back)...
    Wants are like horses as a rider we need to use the horse halter wisely in order to reach our desired destination safely-- Bhushan

• Sign In to post your comments