2019 World Cup Cricket - SF MAP-2: Australia vs EnglandWhile we wait with bated breath to know whether or not the India vs New Zealand match will be played out partly, wholly or not at all, let's make some predictions for the second semi-final between Australia and England. The two teams have a long-standing rivalry in cricket, primarily for the Ashes, and in other formats of the game as well. As hosts, England are raring to reach the final. Australia are the current champions and would be equally determined to get closer to retaining the Cricket World Cup for a sixth time. So how will the match play out?
SF MAP-2: Australia vs England
1. Name the Captain who will lead his team on to the ground to field first.
2. Name the Vice-Captain who will make fewer runs than his counterpart.
3. Name the batsman who will score the highest number of sixes.
4. Name the wicket-keeper who will take more catches than his counterpart. (note: here only you need not give a name and can give 'neither' as the answer if you think neither will take any catches).
5. Name the bowler who will take the wicket of the second batsman of Team Australia.
6. Name the bowler who will take the wicket of the second batsman of the England team.
7. Name the bowler who will give away the most runs.
8. Name the player who will win the man-of-the-match award.
As you can see, the same predictions to be made as in the first SF MAP, with a slight modification only! The same instructions, rules and points and cc are applicable as well.
Closing time: Midnight tonight (IST), 10th July 2019.