You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How can I contact a Webmaster?

How can a member contact the Webmaster of this forum?
    What is the normal way?
    As far as my knowledge goes the simplest way is to put a request post in the forum section under the request category and address it on the top to the webmaster and then write your issue or message which you want to send to him. This is the easiest way which members do. There is another way and that is to go to the profile page of the webmaster and then if it is allowed you can try to send a message to him under the message menu. I am not sure whether this is allowed to all the members or not. One has to check it in his account after login.
    Knowledge is power.

At the lowest bottom left side of this page(every page) there is a link for 'Contact us'. If you click on that, you will reach a page where there is a clear guidance and links for Contacting Tony John,

Thanks Venkiteswaran ji/Umesh ji

The 'contact us' link shows some social networking sites which I do not have.
    I have a complaint to be addressed to the Webmaster of this site. Can I put it as forum post addressed to the webmaster? I prefer e mail correspondence.
    I request Editors of this forum site to clarify.

Neeraj,

Just scroll down that page. You will find the message box where you can submit the complaint. They will get it in their email inbox.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

"Contact Us" appearing at the bottom of ISC pages is the right button that can connect you to the Web Master. You need to type your message in the box, and that will reach the WebMaster for sure.
    No life without Sun

Thanks Vandana Ji/SuN

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.