You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

To the point: here are the winners of the June 2019 Topic-based TOW!

We received many varied entries for our Topic-based TOW on the word 'point'. A simple word, but so many dimensions to it, as brought out by the participants. The jury panel has selected two participants as joint winners and two for the special prizes.

The joint winners are Varghesefor his superbly crafted entry Point - From where it all started and Neelam for her imaginative entry If Everyone talked To The Point.

The special prize winning entries are Brownie points are good when earned selflessly, submitted by Shampa Sadhya (definitely gets brownie points for it!) and Beware of the point of no return, a good write-up authored by Umesh.

Congratulations to the winners! A few of the other participants will also be credited with enhanced points and cc.
    Hearty congratulations to all the point winners.
    No life without Sun

It was really an interesting topic and there is so much related to the word 'point' but it was really difficult to write something creative using it. Still we all tried to contribute about this and happy to see that my name is in the list of awardees. I thank ISC for my award and at the same time congratulate all the other winners for their respective prizes. Well done and keep contributing in ISC. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

This is to convey my congratulations to all the winners of the contest TOW. It is a very good point to note that is all deserving people who raised good points got the prizes. I hope and wish that they will continue their good work in the coming days and win many more such awards and Prizes. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

It was a good topic and encouraged the members to write something unique on this. Many entries were submitted and now the results are also out. I congratulate all the winners for their good contributions. Well done and keep contributing.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Hearty congratulations to all the winners and the participants. It was a good topic to discuss on. Keep it up.
    Sanjeev

" We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    – Abraham Lincoln

Heartiest congratulations to all the winners of the 'Thread of the Week' contest. You guys did a great job at making your point.
    'A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak' - Micheal Garrett Marino

Congratulations to winners of the 'thread of the week award'; keep sharing your valuable information on ISC and enlighten members with your knowledge and experience.

Feeling happy to see my name in the winning list. I would like to thank the ISC for considering me in the winner's slot. I would like to congratulate all the winners and the participants of the TOW contest.

All of the participants provided ample points to prove their points to the week's contest. All proved that they can provide points to earn points.

“Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius

Congratulations to all the winners. It is always quite satisfying and motivating to win, and I thank ISC for the special prize. A small write-up is always challenging to write and helps in gaining experience. Best of luck to all the writers for future competitions.
    shampasaid

My hearty congratulations to the winners of the Thread of the week contest Varghese and Neelam. I also congratulate the special prize winners Shampa Sadhya and Umesh.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Hearty congratulations to Varghese and Neelam, the joint-winners and Shampa and Umesh, the special prize winners in the topic based TOW contest for the June weekend! The participation was encouraging and we had some really nice entries covering the different aspects of the topic 'Point'.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. -Aristotle

Once again I would like to thank everyone who took note of the thread and came forward to congratulate the winners and participants of the TOW.
    “Each day provides its own gifts.” —Marcus Aurelius

Hearty congrats to winners of Point-based topic of the week contest and the entries were simply superb. My best wishes to Varghese, Neelam, Shampa and Umesh.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the winners. You all did make your points loud and clear.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.