You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

    Knowing about n.o.c

    Sir my present service is gr d at school. Before getting the appointment letter i had filled up railway alp and technician form. I have been passed 2 stage and my documents verification is on 9 aug,19. An n.o.c is required for the d.v but my H.M don't agree to give me this . If i dont submit the n.o.c then my railway service is cancelled after knowing that i service before.
  • #670338
    I will suggest you to go through the answers to many old questions in this section 'Ask Experts' of this site and you will find there many questions similar to your problem. I think from that you will be able to find out the solution. Another thing which incidentally I want to advise you is when you submit a query anywhere, please take some time to check it for spellings and other mistakes so that your question is submitted in a clear and correct form otherwise sometimes it will be full of confusion as what you are asking. You could also take help of a family member or friend in this respect.

    Anyway, as regards to your query, have you applied to the Railway Technician post through proper channel that is have you mentioned your present employment there. If so then NOC becomes mandatory. If your present employer is not giving you that then you can give him in writing that you require it for your Railway job and if you have to give a one month notice or thing like that then you are ready for it. In that case they may agree to issue NOC but deduct your one month salary. Go to your employer and request him to help you. If you agree to their condition of deduction of salary in case you are leaving immediately then they should not have problem in issuing NOC.

    Knowledge is power.

  • #670360
    I think for you NOC can't be issued by the Head Master of the school. You have to approach your Zilla parishat office if you are working in Zilla Parishat school. If you are working in a Mandal school, you have to approach Mandal offices. MEO (Mandal Education Officer) or DEO( District Education Officer) is the person to give you that no objection certificate. You apply in writing to them and mention clearly that you have applied for that post before you joined this job. This letter is to be sent through your Head Master.
    If your Head Master says he can't forward ask him to write on that letter stating that not forwarded. There is no right to him to say no to your application. If the says no you can directly approach MEO/DEO.
    You can tell the railway also that you have applied for that post before joining the job and there is no necessity of NOC. You can tell them that you will resign and join if you got selected.

    always confident

  • Sign In to post your comments