You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What is the status of my Articles?

I have contributed 302 articles to date. I have been a Member from April 2018. I recently had two or three of my articles rejected for specific reasons as explained by the Editors.

However, since the 4th of July 2019, I have already written almost ten new articles and none of them have been reviewed. I would just like to know if there is any rule or norm that if some articles get rejected, that particular Member's articles will not be considered for some specific period? That is, does it mean that a sort of punishment will apply in my case?

If indeed there is a temporary ban, I request the Editors to please let me know. Of course, I can understand the situation if the Editors are busy and will take up the review in due course. Please do clarify so that I know for sure. None of my recent articles that are still pending, will have anything that is even remotely connected to anything controversial.
    You would not have been able to submit articles if there was a ban imposed. You would have seen a 'restricted' sign pop-up, which is what usually happens in such cases. Follow the guidelines and suggestions offered by the editors.

The delay may be due to a shortage of editors or them concentrating on other tasks. Don't worry about the delay. The editors will review your work in time. Such delays happen, don't worry about it.

'A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak' - Micheal Garrett Marino

Thank you Madam.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.