2019 World Cup Cricket Final – New Zealand v/s England MAPKane Williamson is hoping for support from fans of the Men in Blue after defeating the latter in the first semi-final. England will have their own massive support, being the hosts, after all. Back home, let's make our own predictions for the grand finale in London tomorrow, 14th July 2019.
What are your 10 predictions -
1. Will there be at least one centurion in the final? - Yes/No.
2. Will the opener of the team batting first score more than 50 runs? - Yes/No.
3. Will both the openers of the team batting second get out before the tenth over? - Yes/No.
4. Name the wicketkeeper who will score more runs than his counterpart.
5. Name the bowler from the team fielding first who will take the most wickets.
6. Name the bowler from the team fielding second who will give the least runs.
7. Name any one fielder (not the wicketkeeper) who will take at least two catches. (Give name or state 'none'.)
8. Name the umpire who will be standing at the bowler's end when the first wicket falls.
9. Name the player who will get the man of the match award.
10. Name the captain who will lift the winner's trophy.
Rules: Only one response per member is allowed and all ten predictions must be made, not only a few of them. Submit only a list of the predictions, not the questions. Do not edit or change your predictions once they are submitted.
Points and cc: One point and one cc for all participants for every accurate prediction. Anyone who makes all 10 predictions accurately will get 15 points and 15 cc.
Closing time: Midnight tonight (IST), 13th July 2019.
[Update on 13th July, 9 p.m.: The points and cc for the semifinal MAPs will be credited shortly]