You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Write articles about entrance examination coaching centers and win!

Dear all,
    We have come up with a new article contest to test your creativity skills and also reward you for that.

This article contest will contain articles with the title words "Entrance exam coaching centers in ", where you need to mention the city name you will be writing about. You can modify the title with other similar words as per relevance to your article. Thus, for example, it can be modified to
    Top 10 entrance test coaching centers in Delhi
    Top 7 coaching centers for JEE Mains in Chennai
    5 best entrance examination coaching centers on so and so entrance examination
    Best coaching centers for so and so entrance tests are...
    - and so on

The article contest will abide by all the rules mentioned for writing an article:
    1. The members who wish to participate can put in the name of one city in which they want to write the article. A particular District or State can also be selected.
    2. The city opted for by a member can be opted by another member, provided the second member choosing the city writes about a different set of entrance tests of that city or different coaching centers of the same type of entrance test, but not mentioned in the article submitted by the first member.
    3. Then within five days, the member must post an article about the coaching centers of the selected city for which he registered. [Updated - earlier the restriction was four days.] The members then should put a link to the article in this contest thread as a response. If writing more than one article, submit them all in a single response.
    4. Members can put necessary internal links in the article to different ISC pages, however, the number of links should be within the limit mentioned in the posting guidelines.
    5. Also check the content posting guidelines before posting your articles, in case you are not familiar with it or new to ISC.
    6. Members posting an article after five days of selecting the city will not be considered for the final league of awards.
    7. The members can incorporate some information about the entrance examinations on which the article is. Then the members can elaborate on the facilities/other aspects given in the coaching centers. The contact details of the coaching centers can be given in the conclusion. These points are given to help you organize your article. You may think of writing your content differently and in a better way.
    8. Any member can write any number of articles.

After all the entries have been credited, the top three members who have written high-quality articles will be awarded as follows-
    Two first prizes of 200 cc.
    One second prize of 100 cc.
    One third prize of 75 cc.

The extended date for receiving entries is 25th August 2019.
    I want to write about the coaching centres for EAMCET in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.

Posted the article
    The best EAMCET coaching centres in Vizag, Andhra Pradesh

drrao
    always confident

I will be writing on-
    1. Best Mumbai coaching institutes for UPSC and MPSC entrance exams.
    2. BARTI - best entrance exams' coaching institute for Maharastra SC candidates.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I am unable to take part in the competition.

I will submit
    1. top 7 coaching centres for preparation of civil services in Delhi.

Here is the link: Top 7 entrance test coaching centres for civil services in Delhi

2. Best coaching centres for the preparation of entrance exam of bank PO in Delhi.( 31/07--10:45PM)

Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Should the coaching centres to be from one district / one city? Can we post coaching classes from a single state. Kindly clarify the first point from the rules of the contest.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

I will be writing articles on best coaching centers for IITJEE in Coimbatore

Best coaching centers for CAT examination in Coimbatore.

Varghese,

Your suggestion makes sense as there can be two or more reputed coaching institutes in different districts/cities in a State which a member would want to write about. I have forwarded your query to the Webmasters.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Everyone,

1. The Webmasters have confirmed that you can select a city or a District of even a State. In case the entrance exam and the city/district/State has been selected but you find that the already submitted article has not mentioned the ones you wish to write on, then articles can be submitted on those centers/institutes as well. The announcement will be updated accordingly.

2. An extra day has been given. From the date of selection, you should submit the article on it within 5 days.

3. Participants should keep a regular check on this thread so that you are aware of the topics selected and the articles which are submitted.

4. You need not wait for an article to be approved to submit your entry here. However, please do not submit articles in draft mode. It should be in publish mode.

Madam, pls suggest like I have submitted one article before the deadline and now want to take another one. What should I do? The time starts from the day when I select the topic or what. And should I edit the previous response here.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Sanjeev, From what I understand you can submit any number of articles. The deadline indicates the maximum number of days you have to submit the article. You can write on a topic in half a day and submit it and submit another on the same day. The time restriction should not be a problem. Don't worry.

Juana, the deadline is the five days when we select a topic. Like the first one, I selected 2 days back and completed within time. And now another one I selected yesterday then the deadline is 5th or I had to select all the topics in one go.
    Sanjeev

– Mark Twain

Sanjeev,

If you have selected only one or two topics initially, then mention the later selections in a separate response because the date will be different. If you add a later topic to the previous response, then it means five days from the date of the previous response. Members will then be updated. In a separate response, you can then list all the submitted articles at one go.

To avoid confusion I suggest that here's what participants could do, as an example:
    Response 1: You have selected two topics (let's say on 30th July).
    Response 2: You have submitted your articles, so give the URLs in this response.
    Response 3: You select two topics on 1st August. The URLs of these articles can be submitted in response #2, adding to the two already submitted. The contest organizer will see the date of the article and know whether or not you submitted in within five days of the date of selection (1st August).

Other participants will thus know your selected topics from Response 1 and 3 and check also in Response 2 whether or not you submitted them. From beginning to the closing date, all URLs of submitted articles should be put in a single response for the jury panel to check them.

My articles -
    1. Best Mumbai training institutes for UPSC and MPSC entrance exams coaching

2. BARTI Pune: best entrance exams coaching institute for Maharashtra SC, ST candidates

1. Bitsat coaching centers in Hyderabad

2. Bank exam coaching centers in Hyderabad

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

I am submitting my articles on Entrance Coaching Institutes for : National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)/ AIPVT /Medical, Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test(CPT) , Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), MBA/CAT, Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main, Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) and Design (AIEED) in Thrissur, Kerala and Hotel management Entrance (NCHMCT JEE) in Mumbai, Maharashtra.

1. Best coaching institutes for NEET or Medical entrance exams in Kerala.

2. Best coaching institutes for Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test(CA CPT) in Thrissur, Kerala.

3. Best Law Entrance/Admission Coaching Centers (CLAT) in Thrissur , Kerala.

4. Result oriented CAT/ MBA Coaching institutes in Thrissur, Kerala.

5. Top 5 Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main coaching centers in Thrissur, Kerala.

6. Best institutes for Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) entrance coaching in Thrissur, Kerala.

7. Best Design (AIEED) coaching centres in Thrissur, Kerala.

8. Top coaching institutes for AIPVT / NEET /Medical Entrance Exams in Kerala.

9. Best Hotel management Entrance (NCHMCT JEE) Coaching Centre in Mumbai, Maharashtra..

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Everyone,

What has happened? Selection of topics is being done, but not the submission of articles.

My articles

1. Top 5 NEET coaching centres in Trichy

2. Top 5 NATA coaching centres in Chennai

My article for this contest is -
    Top 8 coaching centres for NEET exam in Bangalore.

Knowledge is power.

Vandana,
    I have expressed my inability to take part in the contest.

Yes, Juana. I did see that in your earlier response. It is really unfortunate that you are unable to participate.

What about Sanjeev, AB Sivakumar, and Aditya?

Madam due to extreme work pressure at work I could not submit the article. Here is the one I have selected. Hopefully being a Sunday I may be able to do so.

Best coaching centres in Delhi for JEE Mains preparation.

Top coaching centres for the preparation of JEE Mains in Delhi

Sanjeev

– Mark Twain

Dear Madam, I had planned to be in Coimbatore, early this week. Since I was unwell, the trip has been postponed. Since I do not have any time to do a reality check in terms of effectiveness, i have decided to drop out.

Since am slowly back to normal, I would rather concentrate on my core competence of writing articles. I would be happy to see any information on the kind of topic I wanted to write about, after personally visiting the centers in the beautiful Coimbatore city. This is one city I love. I have been there a million times and will use some other opportunity to write about something else when am there.

I regret my inability to participate in this contest.

This is to inform to participants who wished to participate in this article writing contest and couldn't do it yet, that the last date of submitting entries has been extended and it is now, 25th August, 2019. Please refer the main description box. Therefore, if you wanted to offer good articles related to the contest topic, now is the time.
    Live life Kingsize!

My article
    1. Best IAS coaching centers in Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar and other locations of Gujarat

I have submitted my article for this contest -
    Top 5 coaching centres for IIT JEE entrance exam in Mumbai.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

BPSC coaching centres in Patna
    Make love to life before it divorces you.

I had earlier submitted my first entry for this contest as -
    Top 8 coaching centres for NEET entrance exam in Bangalore

Now, I am submitting my second entry for this contest as -
    Top 8 coaching centres in Jaipur for REET entrance exam

Knowledge is power.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.