Looking for NEET / JEE Coaching? Enquire Now
You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Hanuma Vihari the sensational star in cricket!

He is a Telugu man. He is Andhra Capitan he is none other than Hanuma Vihari who scored a century against West Indies in the ongoing test match. He averages 40 in overseas conditions and in domestic circuit he averages 70 the new star was born I wish him a great success more than Virat Kohli.
    Even I wish him good luck for the future. He seems to be a promising cricketer who will break many records in the coming days. India has lots of talented cricket but her few reach to this level and when he has reached here he should not look back and should play well consistently.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

We are fed up with the same old faces in cricket and new talent must come into forth. Good that Hanuma Vihari breaking the ice and scoring good runs for the country.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hanuman Vihari is the latest finding of the test cricket. People say he is having the skills and he resembles the play of Laxman and Dravid. He has done extremely well in this west indies series so far and he has given good support. Now we are finding new young people doing a very good job. Bowlers and batsmen are also showing their potential and they are trying to make their places in the team forever. The west indies tour is a good tour to India and we are able to see new faces doing very well. Now the senior team is also having all young players and the team will go for long and get good name and fame in the International arena.
    drrao
    always confident

The name of the new middle-order batsman is Hanuma Vihari (not Hanuman). He is a reliable player and showed initial promise during the last England tour. But there is always healthy competition for India's middle-order positions. There are always ten promising players against a maximum of four vacancies.
    "If you are killed in action, you go to Heaven. If you win, you rule this Earth (as beautiful as Heaven). That is why, O son of Kunti, take a firm resolve and fight!"-- Shrimad Bhagwad Gita

When someone performs well under tough circumstances, they get easily noticed and become a sensation overnight. I hope this fame and attention helps Hanuma Vihari get opportunities to showcase his talent.

The whole of India is proud of him. And his father, from heaven, must be showering blessings on him.

With good cricketers retiring soon for the sake of Indian cricket to maintain its status and achieve more and more, we need excellent players to fill their spot and make India proud. I hope Hanuma Vihari and other good players get noticed and get opportunities to play for India.

I congratulate him for his outstanding performance and wish him the best for future endeavours.

Make love to life before it divorces you.

It is good to know that a new player has performed well with the slot he was provided. It is always good to get acknowledged and it is his time to make use of the attention he has received. When I read the post, it gave me the joy and oneness the author had for the player being from his state as it adds to the sweetness.

Wishing him all the best for the other series and hope he gets good chances in the Indian cricket team and also in the IPL team.

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Hanuma Vihari seems to be a rising star in the cricket arena. It is good that new players are coming up like that and definitely it is good for the Indian cricket that such good players are in the line behind to take the reigns of cricket team.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Pretty much like Babar Azam, Hanuma Vihari can go on to become another great product emerged out of 2012 under 19 world cup. I always believed that he can do that at bigger stage. I am happy for him and Indian team too. I believe he's going to fill the shoe of VVS Laxman in Indian team.

Hanuma Vihari is a good player and he performed in the fast wickets of West Indies. That is the beauty of his cricket. Yesterday in the second innings of second test also he performed well. So he continuously performed both test matches and hope that he will be in the Indian team for long.
    Regards,

Winners are too busy to be sad,too positive to be doubtful,too optimistic to be fearful and too determined to be defeated.

The last series when Vihari played he showed the temperament needed for the test player to be keeping his place in the squad for the next one. The composure, the technique and the supervision and guidance from the players like Kohli, Rahane and Pujara would surely sharpen his ability to contribute more for the team. Best of luck from my side.

• Sign In to post your comments