You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of entrance examination article contest

Here are the winners of the article contest on entrance examination related coaching centers.

First prize of 200 cc goes to Vandana for Best Mumbai training institutes
    Second prize of 100 cc goes to Soundharya for Top 5 NEET coaching centres in Trichy
    Third of 75 cc goes to Varghese for Top 5 Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main coaching centers

Due to dearth of articles submitted by participants and having very limited participants we are restricting the first prize to one candidate only. However, we would like to award a consolation prize of Rs. 50 to Dr. N.V.S. Rao for The best EAMCET coaching centres in Vizag, Andhra Pradesh.

Please join hands with us in congratulating the winners of this article contest.
    This was really a very interesting but difficult subject for a contest as the participant had to put the article not only in an informative way but also full of content as how a particular coaching centre was better than the other. How their methodologies are different and why they are kept as the top ones in the list of coaching centres for that particular entrance exam. Those who have written on such subjects earlier had some edge over the other participants. Anyway in spite of these challenges some people have come out with good entries and now at this juncture I wholeheartedly congratulate them for their good work and wish them more such success in future also. Well done and all the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the members. When the contest was announced it was looking an easy contest but it was not easy to select a topic and write on the same in 5 days. Also, the topic itself was difficult to write on.

I am surprised by seeing the results as I thought Varghese will win the contest because he got the highest points. Which criteria the editor has chosen to select the winner?

Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

The subject of the contest was interesting and we tried to participate in it and in the process gained some experience as how to write articles on such themes. Now the results are out and I congratulate all the winners for their respective awards. Well done and keep posting in ISC.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to all the winners of the exam coaching center contest. wishing the best for future prizes. Writing an article is not easy, it takes time and effort, the likely reason for less entries.

Congrats for all winners and it is a good gesture from ISC that conducting competitions continuously.
    Regards,

Winners are too busy to be sad,too positive to be doubtful,too optimistic to be fearful and too determined to be defeated.

This is to congratulate all the winners in the contest. I hope they will continue their good work and see that they will win many more awards and prizes in the coming days. I thank ISC for announcing a consolation prize for my article in this contest. Really participation in this contest is very low may be due to too short time given for submitting the article after giving our willingness to participate. Some people may not be able to spare time during that period because of their other works.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congrats to all the winners namely Vandana, Soundharya ,Varghese for winning the first , second and third prize respectively and special mention of Dr Rao getting consolation prize.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to the winners of the entrance examination article contest. It is really difficult to write articles as it consumes a lot of time and requires good knowledge about the subject. You people did really well. All the best for the future. Keep writing. Keep winning.
    Make love to life before it divorces you.

Congratulations to all the three winners and consolation prize winner of entrance examination article contest.

Thanking the contest moderators, admin, editors and all members for your encouragement and wishes. These are good contest to enhance knowledge, share information and also to asses one's writing skill. It feels good to be considered as one of the winners in the said contest.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Hearty congratulations to all the winners! The cash rewards have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

My hearty congratulations to Vandana mam, Soundharya and Varghese for winning the entrance exam article contest. I wish the winners and other participants to ger more rewards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Thank you, everyone, for your best wishes. Happy to have won a prize and congratulations to my co-winners. It would be good to see more participation from members in such contests.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to Vandana, Soundharya and Varghese, for winning the article contest.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.