Looking for NEET / JEE Coaching? Enquire Now
You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Annual ISC Star Awards - 2019

Dear ISC family members,

I am very glad to announce the annual ISC Star Awards for the last year of the last decade!

Here is the list of Star of ISC 2019 Award winners:

Juana
    Sankalan Bhattacharya
    Vandana

I am sure you all would have noticed their active and consistent contribution throughout the year.

Also, I would like to announce a special award as "Star Support of ISC". This special award is for a special reason - for supporting ISC in difficult times through his vigilant approach and supportive attitude. He has very keenly paid attention to the details and supported the ISC family members through the Forum and also through the background activities.

The Star Supporter of ISC Award goes to: Saji Ganesh.

Let's congratulate the Award Winners and extend our hearty congratulations.

I am looking forward to seeing more and more members finding a place in the Award winners list next year.

NOTE: The ISC Star Award prize money is now increased to Rs 1200/-.
    Very nice to see the winners of the star awards for the last year. The names are as expected and I congratulate all the winners. I hope they will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming years. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Now the annual ISC Star Awards for the year 2019 are announced. It is really a good gesture on the part of ISC to encourage its outstanding members by these annual awards. On this occasion I congratulate all these awardees for their respective prizes. Well done and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Juana, Sankalan Bhattachsrya, Vandana and Star supporter Saji Ganesh for winning the reward for your excellent contribution to ISC in the last annual year. I wish all the best to all of you for this year also.

Congratulations to all three star of the year 2019 winners Juana, Sankalan Bhattacharya & Vandana. And also to Star supporter of ISC Saji Ganesh, my hearty congratulations. Keep up the good work and keep inspiring others.
    - Manjunath Bhat

Hearty congrats to the star of the year award winner Juana, Sankalan and Vandana and also applauds to Saji for getting star supporter award. All of them deserve more.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulations to Star award winners Juana, Sankalan Bhattacharya & Vandana, and ISC Star supporter award winner Saji Ganesh.
    Sobha Wilson
    Lighted to Lighten

Many congrats for the yearly award winners Juana, Sankalan Bhattacharya & Vandana, and ISC Star supporter award winner Saji Ganesh. Hope they will contribute the same effort in 2020 also. The others should see and follow their footsteps to achieve such award in the next coming years.
    Regards,

Winners are too busy to be sad,too positive to be doubtful,too optimistic to be fearful and too determined to be defeated.

My hearty congrats to Star award winners Juana, Sankalan Bhattacharya and Vandana, and Star support award winner Saji Ganesh. They really deserve it and got it. Well done.
    No life without Sun

Hearty congratulations to all the shining stars in the ISC galaxy. You all were deserving and your efforts and contributions have proved so.

Congratulations to the Star of ISC 2019 AWARD WINNERS. You deserve it and you have earned it.
    I wish you luck for the year 2020. I hope you keep up the good work and contributions and keep shining.

Congratulations to all the star of the year 2019 awardees. Great work done by you. Hope it inspires others to try and strive to reach your levels.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Tony Sir,

Many thanks for both, the award, and the increase in the reward. I feel excited, thrilled, emotionally touched and humbled to be honoured through this acknowledgment and appreciation of my contributions to ISC. It is definitely a motivating factor to continue with ISC for many more years, as is the incredible support, love, and affection which I get from everyone here. A special thanks to the entire ISC family because of whom such happy moments come along, shared and thus become more joyous, and thank you, one and all, for your congratulatory wishes.

Congratulations to Juana and Sankalan Bhattacharya for being recipients of the annual ISC Star awards and to Saji Ganesh for his very special reward. Happy for all of you, sharing your joy, and looking forward to your contributions and wonderful interactions with all of us in the years ahead.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to Juana madam, Sankalan Bhattachsrya, Vandana madam and Star supporter Saji Ganesh sir for winning the Annual ISC award-2019. You people are really doing very well and inspiring all of us. Keep it up.

Congratulations to Juana ma'am, Mr. Sankalan Bhattachsrya, Vandana ma'am and Star supporter Saji Ganesh sir for winning this prestigious award. This will surely motivate other members to perform with dedication and consistency in different sections of ISC.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My thanks to Tony Sir for the award. I am delighted and feel honoured. This is something unbelievable. This appreciation is something to be cherished and I am overjoyed. It's because of all of you. Yes, all of you have patiently gone through my writeups and provided valuable feedback to them. It's all that we expect from the fellow members. It's a continuous process and I am learning from each step. This award is undoubtedly going to work as a boost and I will try my best to keep contributing whenever I can manage some time.

My congratulations to Juana Madam and Vandana Madam for winning the annual ISC Star Awards and to Saji Sir for winning the special award. All of your works are fascinating and it contains a special flavour. I wish you all the best and hope to read such fascinating contributions in the long run. My best wishes to all the members for their continued efforts in enhancing the value of ISC and I am sure all of them will keep up this good work in the days to come.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to the Annual ISC Star Awards - 2019 winners Juana, Sankalan Bhattacharya, Vandana and the Star Supporter of ISC Saji Ganesh for your support, contribution and active participation in the year 2019. I hope you continue the same vigor and zeal and keep on contributing to ISC.
    Varghese
    Limit your "alway's" and your "never's." - Amy Poehler??

Many many congratulations to the winners. Yes, they have nicely contributed to the site and deserved for the award.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? ”
    – Mark Twain

My hearty congratulations to Juana madam, Sankalan Bhattacharya ji, Vandana madam and Saji sir. You all really deserve this award.
    I want to thanks Tony sir to announce the award on time as usual.

Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congratulations to Juana, Sankalan and Vandana ma'am for winning this prestigious award from ISC! I feel it is a recognition of your efforts in helping this site to maintain the standards.

I thank Tony sir for the special award which is indeed very special for me. I am really delighted to have been bestowed with this token of acceptance. I would like to express my deep gratitude to the entire editing team and all the members who have extended their whole-hearted support to me in executing my responsibilities as an editor. Thank you all once again!

The cash rewards to the winners have been credited.

"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see"- Henry David Thoreau

What an excellent start to the New Year, this is. Never in my wildest dream had I imagined this honour. Words cannot describe my feelings at this announcement – I am happy and thrilled, and that is saying it rather mildly. My joy is manifold more.

I am grateful beyond measure for this award. Thank you for seeing me as a worthy contender. It is both exciting and humbling to be recognised, and I feel honoured for the appreciation given to me.

While I realise that this award comes with tremendous responsibilities, even so, I know that it is going to inspire me to contribute on ISC with the passion, vigour, zeal and honesty I illustrated in the past. I hope to continue to give the site my best. And lastly, a heartfelt thank you, Tony, for your implicit faith in my abilities.

'A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak' - Micheal Garrett Marino

Heartiest congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya and Vandana, on being the recipients of the annual ISC Star Awards. You raised the bar through your high standard of contributions. Good work.

Saji, the Star Supporter of ISC, needs no introduction. He held his own, even in adverse conditions — all praise to him for his timely interventions and for maintaining decorum on the forum. Congratulations on your win. You deserve it.

'A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak' - Micheal Garrett Marino

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.