Looking for NEET / JEE Coaching? Enquire Now
You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Move out, click a snap and win prizes - (Christmas Theme)- Fun contest- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the Move out, click a snap and win prizes- (Christmas theme) Fun Contest. This idea was mooted by Varghese and was then converted into an official contest. We did get some good participation though the number of entries was not as encouraging as expected. We have selected the following entries for the prizes-

The First Prize carrying a reward of Rs 50/- goes to Varghese for his photo on the crib created by the youths of the St. Thomas Catholic Church.

There are two Second Prizes carrying a reward of Rs 40/- each and the same goes to-
    1.Juana for her photograph on the nativity set created by Gwen, her husband's cousin.

2.Srimathi for her photograph of the different Santa.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the prize winners.
    Congratulations to the winners of the Christmas theme concept Varghese, Juana, Srimathi. Keep up the good work and keep your spirits up.

Congrats to Juana and Srimathi for winning the prizes for Varghese's Christmas theme contest. Well done members.
    No life without Sun

I congratulate all the winners of this photo contest. Well done and keep it up.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to all the winners of Christmas theme fun contest
    Sobha Wilson
    Lighted to Lighten

Congrats to the winners of Christmas theme photos. Nowadays people love to go by image rather than content reading. This photo is just a one-click view as fast as half a second and so they move on to the next pages. This was a good contest which I missed.
    Lead the leader

Congratulations Varghese and Juana.
    I love this contest. Happy to see different xmas themes.
    Thank you for recognizing my picture.

Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Congratulations to all the winners of the contest. May your photography shine even more.

Congrats to first prize winner Varghese on the Christmas photography contest. My applauds also go to Juana and Srimathi for securing the second prize.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to the winners of the contest. A concept visualised by a member was converted as an official contest and made it a success. Really appreciable. I hope the winner will continue their winning spree.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the winners of the Christmas theme Fun concept Varghese, Juana madam, Srimathi. Well done and keep it up.

Congratulations Varghese for winning the photo contest. It was a nice idea which you put up, in tandem with the Christmas season, and gave everyone an opportunity to do something different and was also pleasing to the eyes to see a variety of photos. A few of you also gave a nice text to explain the settings of the photo, which enhances the activity even more. I think we could have one photo-based contest like this every month or a photo caption contest, to bring in some fresh element to our reward programs.

Congratulations to Juana and Srimathi for their prize-winning photos as well.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to the winners for the photo-based contest. It was a fun contest that highlights the photography talent of the participants. Merely uploading a photo does not work if there is no interesting text associated with it.
    May this new year bring many such colorful contests based on new unique concepts!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Thank you ISC and the organizers for converting my concept to an official contest and also awarding me a prize. Thank you, members, for your active participation and coming up with some good photos and descriptions which made it even more worth. I would also like to congratulate the Second Prizes winners Juana and Srimath.

I am also positive to the comment by Vandana (#686625), to organize such contest every month. This will help our members to move out, bring in fresh and active pictures of their place and keep the site colourful.

Varghese
    Limit your "alway's" and your "never's." - Amy Poehler??

Hearty congratulations to all the winners of this interesting photo contest and we all really enjoyed much in participating in it. I also like the idea of having such contests time and again as it will definitely increase the participation as people are always interested to snap here and there and if they get a call for a theme based photo shoot, I think they will definitely like that. The participants who have won the contest have done some commendable selection of their locations and the ideas incorporated in their snaps are excellent. Well done and keep it up. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congratulations to all the winners!

The cash rewards and points have been credited.

"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see"- Henry David Thoreau

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of move out, click a snap and win prizes (Christmas theme) fun contest.
    Honesty is the best policy.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.