Looking for NEET / JEE Coaching? Enquire Now
You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of Topic based TOW contest on topic Countdown

The countdown reached and I could almost hear an invisible background music. Five...four...three...two....one and we have our winners. It is time to announce the winners of Topic based TOW contestCountdown. We would like to thank all participants for their enthusiastic response to the contest. It has been a great pleasure receiving your favourite content, they were all amazing!

And the winner is -
    Deepti Shriram for her thread-
    Countdown towards a better YOU - An unique way of New Year resolution.
    ~ An amazing thread that makes us to think how positive emotions give us access to control ourselves .

Special Prize goes to
    1. Varghese for his thread- The Countdown to escapade Parenthood and life with them.
    ~ Indeed a remarkable thread. Let the countdown to parenthood begin which is a matter of personel choice.

2. Vandana for her thread-
    Why is a countdown numerical in nature?
    ~ A creative thread that really made us to make an attempt to try countdown in a different way.

Congratulations to all the winners. Members, please join me to greet them.
    Congrats and best wishes to Deepti for wining the Countdown contest with first prize and also appreciation to Varghese and Vandana for winning the special prize for the same.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The end of the month theme based contest is always exciting and interesting and this one was no exception. I whole heartedly congratulate the winners as announced in this thread and wish them all the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Hearty congratulations and best wishes to all the winners.

Congratulations to all the winners of TOW contest on the topic Countdown
    Sobha Wilson
    Lighted to Lighten

Congratulations to the winners on the makara sankranthi.This is an additional bonanza if you already got one.Thanks to the editor to announce on this festive occassion.
    Lead the leader

Congratulations to the winners of Topic based TOW contest on topic Countdown. Let me take this opportunity to wish the winner of the contest Deepti Shriram and Special Prize winner Vandana along with me on the list. I would also like to wish all the participants for coming up with some interesting threads and the organizers for their active thoughts and hard work that goes behind such competitions. I take this opportunity to thank ISC and the organizing team for including me in the prize list.
    Varghese
    Limit your "alway's" and your "never's." - Amy Poehler??

Congratulations to Deepti for winning the countdown contest and also Varghese and Vandana for bagging special prizes in this contest. Hope you keep the same spirit and tempo in the future contests also.

This is to congratulate all the winners of the TOW contest on the topic given. Good selection by the jury and I feel these are the three-best among all the threads. I hope and wish that all the winners will continue their good work and win many many prizes in the coming weeks.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Deepti on winning your very first award! We look forward to more such interesting topics to converse about and hope you actively contribute to other sections as well. Congratulations to Varghese as well for the special prize and thanks to the jury for considering my thread award-worthy.

Let's see some more participants in future TOWs of 2020.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to Dipti Shriram, the winners of Topic based TOW contest on topic Countdown. I also congratulate to Varghese Sir and Vandana Ma'am for winning special prizes in this contest. All entries were good. You did very well. I hope and wish that all the contest winners will continue their good work and win more awards in coming contests.

This was no doubt a very interesting contest and now the results are also out and I take this opportunity to congratulate Deepti Sriram, Varghese and Vandana for their well conceived entries submitted for this contest. Well done and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

My heartiest congratulations to Deepti Sriram, Varghese and Vandana for winning the countdown contest. Well done. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to the winner Deepti Sriram for winning this topic based TOW contest. I also congratulate the special prize winners on the same.
    Keep writing and keep motivating others!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Thank you so much jury members for considering my thread a winner. This appreciation is really a motivation for me.

I also take this opportunity to thank my fellow members friends who responded to my thread "Countdown towards a better YOU - An unique way of New Year resolution." Your inputs made the discussion alive. Thank you.

I also congratulate to Varghese Sir and Vandana Mam for winning special prizes in this contest. My heartiest congratulations to both of you.

Many friends mentioned here this award as my first award. But in fact this is not true. I have been a Gold member of ISC, Studyvillage.com, Maharashtra Spider and NewRecruitments.com. I have also worked as editor with studyvillage.com and Maharashtra spider. My name was Namita Terse.

I am glad that even today I am welcomed here with so much love and appreciation. Thank you so much ISC.

Life is God's Gift !! Appreciate Life !! Thank you Universe !!

My congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest. All the threads are wonderful where the countdown is in order. I wish all other members, who have participated in this contest, very best and hope they will continue posting such interesting threads in the forthcoming contests.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.