Looking for NEET / JEE Coaching? Enquire Now
You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 05th to 11th Jan '20- Winner!

Ramakrishna Kambhampati has been constructively contributing to different sections during the week 05th to 11th January 2020 and is therefore adjudged as the winner of the Star of the Week award for the period.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 250/-.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winner.
    Congratulation Ramakrishna Kambhampati for winning the Star of the Week award for the week 05th to 11th Jan 2020. Keep up your active participation and contributing to every section in the same way.
    Varghese
    Limit your "alway's" and your "never's." - Amy Poehler??

My hearty congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampati for being the Star of the Week.
    Sobha Wilson
    Lighted to Lighten

It is good to know that the star of the week award in respect of the week 5-11 Jan, 2020 is now announced. I whole heartedly congratulate Mr Ramakrishna Kambhampati for this prestigious award. Well done and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

Yes. I have seen that this week he is very active and contributing in many sections. Really he deserves the award. I congratulate him on getting the Star of the week award. I hope and wish that he will continue his good work and win many more awards in the coming weeks. I wish him all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampati sir for winning the Star of the Week award for the week 5th Jan to 11th Jan 2020. Your active participation and contribution to every section is real inspiration to all of us.
    Life is God's Gift !! Appreciate Life !! Thank you Universe !!

Congratulations, Ramakrishna Kambhampati for winning the Star of the Week award. You are a regular contributor to various sections during the week and rightly adjudged as the winner. Do keep contributing to various sections of ISC, like you are doing nowadays and I wish you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hearty congrats to Ramakrishna for winning the star of the week award and he truly deserves this for his best contributions regularly. he shall continue to do so.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Mr. Ramakrishna for winning the star of the week award. Being consistent in making contributions in different sections, you truly deserve this award.
    Keep going!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulation Ramakrishna Kambhampati for winning the Star of the Week award for the week 05th to 11th Jan 2020. Continue good work.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Congratulations to Mr Ramakrishna Kambhampati for this award from ISC. Well done and keep contributing your good work in ISC. I wish you more such awards in your future journey in this platform.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see"- Henry David Thoreau

Congratulations, Ramakrishna Kambhampati. Well done in winning an award for consistent contributions during the week.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampati for winningthe Star of the week award.

Thank you for the appreciation I got from ISC management for giving the Star of the week award and will definitely develop a good zeal to work in the right direction in this site. I am really thankful to all our ISC family members to appreciate on this occasion.

Congratulations Ramakrishna Khambampati for winning this prestigious award. Hope you continue to perform as consistently in the coming weeks too.
    Patience and perseverance pays

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.