Access permission for schools, colleges, courses, info updates - put your requests hereEveryone,
Tony Sir has announced this reward program which is an education competition series. In addition to participating in this reward program, if you wish to independently add any of the following, but do not have access to do so, please submit a response to this thread, requesting for access & mentioning for what you require it -
3. Adding a course through the 'add course' link on a college page.
4. Info Update for schools and colleges
The permission for each of the above will be given on the basis of your past/current contributions to the site.
A few things to keep in mind-
1. There is no permission for members to add courses to the main courses' database. If you find any course missing, submit a response to this thread itself and we will add it if required.
2. Before submitting a school or a college, you must check via the main search box (top right side) and the internal search box in the section whether or not it is already there. We will not accept duplicate submissions. Also, you are expected to provide quality descriptive text (no copied content, naturally) and put in a summary, not merely put in the school name, address and contact details. Points and cc will be credited as per the quality of the submission.
3. If you find any error at any school or college page, such as an incorrect email ID, an incorrect website, an incomplete address, or even an incorrect name of the institute, then add the correct info in the box provided at the bottom of the page. You will get points for each correct and relevant info and cc only if you also submit a detailed descriptive text of the institute.
4. When submitting a course through the 'add course' link at the college page, note that the columns for seats and fees have been removed. Now you need to add the course and briefly mention within a couple of sentences something about the course in the box provided for it, something like this: Eligibility:______. Duration: _____. Entrance test if applicable, and maybe a sentence or two about what the course is about.
- we were earlier accepting just the course being added, Now that we are looking to enhance the content of all pages and make ISC top-notch, we would prefer some little text for each course as well.
Any doubts? Submit your queries in a response to this thread.