Looking for NEET / JEE Coaching? Enquire Now
You must Sign In to post a response.
Reading is perhaps your hobby and you may have participated in our January 2020 topic-based TOW contest on books. Know the winners and cheer them!
  • Category: Winners

Winners of January 2020 topic-based TOW contest on books

We received 19 entries for our topic-based TOW for January, on the theme of books. We selected two winners from those who came up with unique writeups and they are -
    1. Shampa Sadhya for an informative analysis on how each generation is a book to the next one
    and
    2. Anamika Raj for an equally insightful write up on how each of us is a book. The closing line was especially noteworthy.

One special prize goes to Saji Ganesh for the need to approach a book as per its type.

Congratulations to the three thread authors! The winners will receive a cash award of Rs.60/- and the special prize comes with a cash award of Rs.40/-.
    A hearty Congratulations to all the winners. Their exceptional quality and willingness to provide information really provides a helping hand to the readers. You all change the perspective and thinking capabilities of the readers with your very much influencial and creative writings.

Hearty congrats to all the winners of the TOW contest on book - Shampa Sadhya, Anamika Raj and Saji Ganesh. Well done, members.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to Shampa and Anamika for winning this topic based TOW contest. I also congratulate Saji sir for securing special prize in the same. Due to some reasons, I could not participate in the same but enjoyed reading all the contest entries.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to the Two winners Shampa Sadhya, Anamika Raj and Special prize winner Saji Ganesh of the January 2020 topic-based TOW contest on books. Many of them came up with some good thoughts and made it a better contest to make the TOW contest more interesting. I would also like to wish every participant of the contest who made it to provide their contest for the contest. I would request the jury or the contest organizer to provide your reviews on every contest entry as done earlier. It will help us to improve and move ahead.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

It is to congratulate the winners of the TOW contest for the month of Jan 2020. The prize winning write ups are really very good and they deserve the awards. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many awards in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the winners namely Shampa Sadhya, Anamika Raj and Saji Ganesh for their respective awards. There were many entries for this particular contest on the theme 'Books' and outstanding entries are now selected. Well done and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

Congrats to Shampa and Anamika for winning the tow contest on the book and my appreciation also goes to Saji for getting the special prize. And for others best of luck next time.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulation to all the winners of TOW Shampa, Anamika and Saji Ganesh. I wish all the winners to continue their good work and post some quality contributions to ISC.

It was really an interesting contest and many people participated in it. Now the results are announced and I also take this opportunity to congratulate Shampa, Anamika and Saji Ganesh for their respective awards.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to all the winners. Keep giving your best to the channel.

I feel very proud and happy to share the winner title with Shampa ma'am. I heartily congratulate Saji Sir for winning a special prize in this contest. My appreciation also goes to all those who participated in this contest. Let's keep writing, sharing and supporting each other and help each one of us grow. Thank you for this lovely prize and family, ISC.
    Make love to life before it divorces you.

Many congratulations to the winners Shampa Sadhya, Anamika Raj and Special prize winner Saji Ganesh of the January 2020 topic-based TOW contest on books. Well done and keep it up.

Hearty Congratulations to all the winners of TOW contest on books,

Congratulations to the Winners of January 2020 topic-based TOW contest on books: Shampa Sadhya, Anamika Raj and Saji Ganesh.

Congratulations to all the TOW winners. All the threads are worth to win. Also, the topic was worth to write on. I was busy in the work so could not participate in the contest.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

My congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest. The topic was fascinating and the writeups too. The winning entries are unique and dealt with the topic from a different dimension. My best wishes to the other participants too who have expressed their thoughts on the topic to make this contest lively. Well done!
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the winners and many thanks for my award. The topic was mind-blowing. I must say that on this site, I have learnt to think out of the box, but yes, I do not come up with extraordinary posts always. I try hard to think differently when the topic seems easy because it raises the expectation. At times I fail miserably, and that teaches me a lot.
    shampasaid

Thanks Man :)

Hearty congratulations to Shampa and Anamika, the winners! And thanks to the panel for selecting my entry for a special prize.
    Thank you all for the greetings.

The cash rewards and points to all the winners have been credited.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."- Epictetus

Congratulations to all the winners for their jobs.

Hearty congratulations to Shampa Sadhya, Anamika Raj for being the winner of the topic based TOW contest on books for January 2020 and also congratulations to special prize winner Saji Ganesh.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to all the winners and special prize winners of the TOW contest.
    Sobha Wilson
    Lighted to Lighten

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.